House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
New TV show idea.
Have people who just got onto a lot of money(inheritance, lottery, etc) sell their houses for cheap and have people come in to bid once they are locked in a certain bidding bracket they undergo various challenges like survivor :russ:
Money from sponsors would complement the sellers of course so they don’t lose that much.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s a good time to sell bad time to buy. I bought my townhouse right before covid and they gave all that stimulus.

It’s the opposite for me. Two homes in my sub division have been on the market for months even with price reductions. Both homes are around 300k. I got a lot of concessions from the seller when I bought my home last year.

A lot of people are on the sidelines waiting for interest rates to lower or prices to go down.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the opposite for me. Two homes in my sub division have been on the market for months even with price reductions. Both homes are around 300k. I got a lot of concessions from the seller when I bought my home last year.

A lot of people are on the sidelines waiting for interest rates to lower or prices to go down.
Well in my area a lot of houses in the hood prices got jacked up. People paying 1500 to live in the hood where I’m at. If you got a decent piece of property it’s being sold.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it a good time to sell? You’d still have to buy another house to move into, and you’re probably paying a much higher rate.
Depending on your situation. I know a couple that’s retired sold their home moved to Florida living in a duplex. You have to remember it’s about supply and demand. The value of my home increased 50 thou in 5 years due to inflation and other factors. People scrambling to try and find somewhere affordable and nice to live. A seller can jack the price up and sell.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I know the feeling. When you see a nice house for sale hitting for the low, you know everybody and they mamma saw the shyt too
That’s funny cause I live in this neighborhood and that house is a shythole. As a matter of fact this is the last area in Raleigh where poor people live lol.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
How is it a good time to sell? You’d still have to buy another house to move into, and you’re probably paying a much higher rate.
Life factors. People downsizing, up sizing, moving to new cities. As long as the mortgage is cheaper than renting it's a win.