House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL it was a silly question to ask. Easily one of the most educated regions in the country. In addition to the things already mentioned, Epic Games is building a new headquarters as well lol:francis:.

Breh was just uninformed. Things may stabilize in a few areas of the country but for an area like Raleigh-Durham that's seen consistent high level growth with no signs of stopping, this is probably closer to the new norm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

First and foremost, I said towns like Raleigh… meaning Birmingham, Montgomery, nondescript parts of Utah, throwed off parts of Savannah, etc, etc, etc… if you include Durham(Raleigh-Durham). isn’t that area like 500k strong… How can a potential 1500 jobs make housing prices double in 18 months… ain’t shyt coming to the cities I mentioned and the housing prices are up like 50 to 70 percent from 2 years ago

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost, I said towns like Raleigh… meaning Birmingham, Montgomery, nondescript parts of Utah, throwed off parts of Savannah, etc, etc, etc… if you include Durham(Raleigh-Durham). isn’t that area like 500k strong… How can a potential 1500 jobs make housing prices double in 18 months… ain’t shyt coming to the cities I mentioned and the housing prices are up like 50 to 70 percent from 2 years ago

If they don't have the educational and economic powerhouses that sustain the Raleigh area then there's no comparison and they're NOT like Raleigh. It was a silly question to ask.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't have the educational and economic powerhouses that sustain the Raleigh area then there's no comparison and they're NOT like Raleigh. It was a silly question to ask.

What are the economic power houses that sustain Raleigh? Let’s start there…. The research triangle ain’t new….

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stuff is one google search away. Like, have you really never heard of RTP? UNC? Duke? NC State? NCCU? What are you even saying now?

:mjlol:

nikka I got kin and family that worked for IBM, Duke, and Lenovo….. I was nutting in broads from the research triangle when you was playing Mario Kart and eating PB&J sandwiches. I say all that to say that the triangle isn’t new and has been there forever, so what is coming that warrants a 60 to 80 percent in housing in just 2 years?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the economic power houses that sustain Raleigh? Let’s start there…. The research triangle ain’t new….

The word "sustain" implies "not new" but also implies that it contributes to stability. RTP is growing and continues to grow with literally 1000s of 100k+ jobs announced yearly that has an overall impact on home values. The higher ed system and being the seat of state government also contribute. What is even your point now? That Raleigh real estate will be in the dumps? Real estate appreciation was on an upward trajectory in the triangle before the pandemic. You know that right?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

nikka I got kin and family that worked for IBM, Duke, and Lenovo….. I was nutting in broads from the research triangle when you was playing Mario Kart and eating PB&J sandwiches. I say all that to say that the triangle isn’t new and has been there forever, so what is coming that warrants a 60 to 80 percent in housing in just 2 years?
This is silly. A metro that's seen a nearly 30% population spike in the last decade and you're asking why housing prices are increasing? Never mind the concentration of universities and tech jobs. What are you arguing? And which one of these "broads that you nutted in" broke your heart? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The word "sustain" implies "not new" but also implies that it contributes to stability. RTP is growing and continues to grow with literally 1000s of 100k+ jobs announced yearly that has an overall impact on home values. The higher ed system and being the seat of state government also contribute. What is even your point now? That Raleigh real estate will be in the dumps? Real estate appreciation was on an upward trajectory in the triangle before the pandemic. You know that right?
This is silly. A metro that's seen a nearly 30% population spike in the last decade and you're asking why housing prices are increasing? Never mind the concentration of universities and tech jobs. What are you arguing? And which one of these "broads that you nutted in" broke your heart? :mjlol:

:laugh:

I doubt I’ll be fukking with the coli 3 years from now, but in the off chance I do, I need to make a reminder to up this thread…. and I don’t even make threads to begin with