House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjlol:

nikka I got kin and family that worked for IBM, Duke, and Lenovo….. I was nutting in broads from the research triangle when you was playing Mario Kart and eating PB&J sandwiches. I say all that to say that the triangle isn’t new and has been there forever, so what is coming that warrants a 60 to 80 percent in housing in just 2 years?

The Tech industry has all the major players here and they keep coming,.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

I doubt I’ll be fukking with the coli 3 years from now, but in the off chance I do, I need to make a reminder to up this thread…. and I don’t even make threads to begin with

Breh I'd love to know what you're arguing about LMAO. I ain't even from RDU so I got no dog in this fight. The area is growing at an alarming rate, you can easily look it up. I don't care how many broads you knocked down at the local Cookout :childplease:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tech industry has all the major players here and they keep coming,.

Like what? Now, y’all keep conveniently omitting that this is happening nationwide in small cities across America to make your stance work…. but what is there that hasn’t been there for the last decade, and what new major players is it attracting?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I'd love to know what you're arguing about LMAO. I ain't even from RDU so I got no dog in this fight. The area is growing at an alarming rate, you can easily look it up. I don't care how many broads you knocked down at the local Cookout :childplease:.

i made my question plain several posts back…… Outside of a couple of 1000 jobs from apple coming potential…. what is warranting these house prices to increase as such? Ain’t Raleigh like a quarter black and can be considered an older population? Can someone answer this, since this poster isn’t from Raleigh

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Like what? Now, y’all keep conveniently omitting that this is happening nationwide in small cities across America to make your stance work…. but what is there that hasn’t been there for the last decade, and what new major players is it attracting?
How Raleigh-Durham is prioritizing innovation and entrepreneurship to build a strong tech workforce as companies like Apple and Google move to the region

Top Companies in Research Triangle Park, NC

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
i made my question plain several posts back…… Outside of a couple of 1000 jobs from apple coming potential…. what is warranting these house prices to increase as such? Ain’t Raleigh like a quarter black and can be considered an older population? Can someone answer this, since this poster isn’t from Raleigh
I'm not from Raleigh, but I definitely lived there lmao. Why are you so mad? I'm just stating I have no personal stake in debating you. And what I've repeatedly said is the population has spiked almost 30% over the last 10 years. I-40 can't even accommodate the population growth, as much as they're rigorously expanding lanes. Apple, Epic, Amazon, Insomniac...there's a ton of high profile companies there. What is the subtext here? Who hurt you?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My man is all over the place with his points.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I told you already. It's population

If the population keeps growing in these cities, you can forget about a cool off.

Unless you are waiting for a catastrophic event, nothing is going to kill demand.
Raleigh Is the 10th Most Moved-To City in the Nation
Raleigh is the 2nd fastest growing large metro in the US | Carolina Demography

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm not from Raleigh, but I definitely lived there lmao. Why are you so mad? I'm just stating I have no personal stake in debating you. And what I've repeatedly said is the population has spiked almost 30% over the last 10 years. I-40 can't even accommodate the population growth, as much as they're rigorously expand lanes. Apple, Epic, Amazon, Insomniac...there's a ton of high profile companies there. What is the subtext here? Who hurt you?
He just doesn't want to admit he's wrong.

It's just gonna be one question after another.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just doesn't want to admit he's wrong.

It's just gonna be one question after another.

Questions y’all can’t answer properly…. My questions could be coming from concerns from kinfolk that’s been living and making good bread in Raleigh-Durham for the last 20 years..,,, and i mean thorough ass nikkas…. :sas2:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No. People can wait and buy a house when the market cools down or buy something cheaper or downsize.

If it ever cools down...

And let’s keep it real, most people aren’t gonna downsize, unless they’re retiring or moving to a place where it’s really cheap to live.