House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It’s not unwise to wait….. A lot of these areas will cool off big time….. y’all gon see
If the population keeps growing in these cities, you can forget about a cool off.

Unless you are waiting for a catastrophic event, nothing is going to kill demand.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houses down here are out of control, I gotta say my wife was right when she said we should buy. Now most people can't afford one around here . IL probably never sale but people can come up right now.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my issue. I'm feeling like I been on my grind here, done been unemployed, under-employed and after 15 years I finally make 6 figures and I ain't do all this to be living in Johnston county or an hour out city limits.
I get it. Trust me I thought of the social aspect. But at the end of the day u need a place to rest ur head. A place u can never be kicked out of. A place with an expected/reliable mortgage payment. For me, it was well worth. My social life went on the back burner but this was easy for me to do. U can live in the city and enjoy the benefits but when sh1t hits the fan you’re gonna be scrambling around. U gotta look at the long term. Several years from now what would have to show for living in the city?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Hell no, I don’t trust this bubble. If that means wait 5 years so be it.
AcceptableLateAmericanshorthair-max-1mb.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the population keeps growing in these cities, you can forget about a cool off.

Unless you are waiting for a catastrophic event, nothing is going to kill demand.

What infrastructure or businesses are coming to towns like Raleigh that will spur population growth, and also provide jobs with incomes that will allow banks to qualify 30 year mortgages on over inflated assets from price standpoint?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same breh, i bought a 5700sqft house on 2 acres last year for $340k. I wonder how much my house would go for today.
There is an app where you can enter your address and they'll tell you what you'd most likely sell it for. Can't think of the name of it.