Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
ok Kendrick.
2335.jpg

MINT

All Star
Daps
kendrick has never released asong as bad as drake verse on shyt remix and kendrick is pretty much the only artist of the new generation with a classic album... if drake wants to compete, he has to drop what is considered as a classic, point blank.
it's true

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake is the worst lyricist but he murdered Kendrick on Poetic Justice. Okay. :heh:

most people think kendrick mrudered drake on poetic justice, there are tons of articles saying that drake failed on that song... the consensus is that kenrick > drake on poetijusce , don't even try to be a stan, #facts are #fcts.

drake is not lyrical enough to compete with kendrick.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
most people think kendrick mrudered drake on poetic justice, there are tons of articles saying that drake failed on that song... the consensus is that kenrick > drake on poetijusce , don't even try to be a stan, #facts are #fcts.

drake is not lyrical enough to compete with kendrick.
this is just laughable.

Drake's verse is the highlight of that damn song. Then kendrick's second verse, then his first.

MINT

All Star
Daps
this is just laughable.

Drake's verse is the highlight of that damn song. Then kendrick's second verse, then his first.
like most people would say, kendrick verse is objectively better... get drake's dck out of your mouth.

this article explains it very well: http://playlist.djbooth.net/hyped/entry/who-murdered-who-drake-kendrick

fans will always take side with their favorite artists but with objectivity, kendrick was indeed better, people don't ride with kendrick because it's cool to do that shyt but because he's better and he was better on that song, theres nothing more to say.

I have nothing against drake but persnally, I had to delete his verse on poetic justice, that shyt is ruining it for me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like most people would say, kendrick verse is objectively better... get drake's dck out of your mouth.

this article explains it very well: http://playlist.djbooth.net/hyped/entry/who-murdered-who-drake-kendrick

fans will always take side with their favorite artists but with objectivity, kendrick was indeed better, people don't ride with kendrick because it's cool to do that shyt but because he's better and he was better on that song, theres nothing more to say.

I have nothing against drake but persnally, I had to delete his verse on poetic justice, that shyt is ruining it for me.

How the fukk you say some dumb shyt like "objectively?"

Kendrick ain't even as NICE with words as Drake. Drake strings shyt together in a fashion that FEW can even do.

MINT

All Star
Daps
How the fukk you say some dumb shyt like "objectively?"

Kendrick ain't even as NICE with words as Drake. Drake strings shyt together in a fashion that FEW can even do.

lol, kendrick is a way better lyricist than drake will ever be.

painting pictures with his lyrics, Analogies, symbolism, long ass metaphors, better writing

drake ain't seeing kendrick in the lyrical department :russ: kdot ain't considered as the best lyricist of the new generation for nothing

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I had to delete his verse on poetic justice, that shyt is ruining it for me.

nikka don't come in the thread talking about objectivity and then post up an opinion piece. And to your last sentence :comeon: And nikkas do ride with Kendrick because he's cool. After he dropped Control and ethered NYC then ran away from the responses 70% of this forum hated him. There were at least three new anti-Kendrick threads on the front page per day. Then people remembered they have to hate Drake to solidify their Coli manhood and that three week period of Kendrick hate was swept under the rug. So yeah, don't tell me about bandwagoning when this is the most bandwagon forum out there. This is the same place where you had 35+ year old men stanning GBE rappers and their 15 year old associates.

MINT

All Star
Daps
nikka don't come in the thread talking about objectivity and then post up an opinion piece. And to your last sentence :comeon: And nikkas do ride with Kendrick because he's cool. After he dropped Control and ethered NYC then ran away from the responses 70% of this forum hated him. There were at least three new anti-Kendrick threads on the front page per day. Then people remembered they have to hate Drake to solidify their Coli manhood and that three week period of Kendrick hate was swept under the rug. So yeah, don't tell me about bandwagoning when this is the most bandwagon forum out there. This is the same place where you had 35+ year old men stanning GBE rappers and their 15 year old associates.

kendrick's album is still the msot praised album of the last few years BY USERS.

Kendrick has always been respected by hip hop fans and drake has always been direspected.

and you always come with the same bullshyt in every kendrick/drake thread.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
kendrick's album is still the msot praised album of the last few years BY USERS.

Kendrick has always been respected by hip hop fans and drake has always been direspected.

and you always come with the same bullshyt in every kendrick/drake thread.

So how does Drake sell more than Kendrick then? It's not only females buying his albums. Kendrick HIMSELF said it was a great album. So what now nikka? And every Drake/Kendrick thread? :dahell: There's been dozens, show me how many I've actually been in or STFU.