Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

MINT

All Star
Daps
the hate for drake was strong today in NY, I'm afraid only non hip hop fans bump your music my nikka, rap aint for you :shaq2:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
Kendrick lost tbh I didn't see Kendrick making 20 mil and being on a Beyonce album this year. I didn't see Kendrick throwing his own festival and getting a Kanye cosign on stage:smugfavre:

MINT

All Star
Daps
I wonder if drake will ever be respected one day... maybe if he becomes good :ohhh: but he'll probably never see these kdot props, it's like nas and jay, one is widely praised as the best, the other is praised as popular :lolbron:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Drake's the most hated rapper in the game, yet the most hottest rapper in the game ...

this isn't a coincidence

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyt remix wasn't even a diss track, it was more of a stating facts and talking that shyt track.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake's the most hated rapper in the game, yet the most hottest rapper in the game ...

this isn't a coincidence

everybody could be the hottest rapper when 90% of your hits are rnb.
this is what we call "compromised". Vanilla Ice was the hottest but never considered as good, Lil Wayne was never praised for his skills, T-Pain is in the same bag , Drake is in that category with miley cirus, t pain, wayne, vanialla ice, Psy, popular but will never be respected because they ain't making quality records

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
drake is not nice like that.
he only sounds good to people who really don't know what genre he is in.
mostly all emo rappers have the two to three syllable technical skills drake uses.
not to mention,..drake is not nice, if you know the genre.

art barr
Shut the fukk up.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Drake's life would be a lot easier if TDE never blew up.

King Kendrick is here to stay. :ufdup:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Coli loves ridin kendrick dikk, :laugh: he aint dropped no damn classic... And i dont even fukk with drake but he makes better music than k dot

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how does Drake sell more than Kendrick then? It's not only females buying his albums. Kendrick HIMSELF said it was a great album. So what now nikka? And every Drake/Kendrick thread? :dahell: There's been dozens, show me how many I've actually been in or STFU.
oh so now its about sales

:rudy:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
drake is not nice like that.
he only sounds good to people who really don't know what genre he is in.
mostly all emo rappers have the two to three syllable technical skills drake uses.
not to mention,..drake is not nice, if you know the genre.

art barr

i mean drake aint no extreme lyricist like a mos def or kweli , but he aint wack either....he come wit some dope lines when he want to.i remember him sayin in an interview that if he made a diss ,the bars would be lethal....i wanna see what he made of as far as a str8 blatant diss and not no subs....TI aint big on multi syllable rappin, but he still ripped Flip to shreds on that jackin for beats cause his lines was vicious and from the heart...them multis dont matter ta me as long them lines hit hard....Drizzy need to stop with the subs or answer the challenge directly in my opinion...Kendrick sd drake name and drizzy only givin some imaginary character disses