Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

MINT

All Star
Daps
drake needs to quit, skills are reuired to become a rapper

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
First of all nikkas need to stop dikkriding Kendrick. He hasn't said anything hot to diss Drake with

Secondly, Drake wasn't dissing the nikka he was just speaking on w/e the subject was. He already addressed Kendrick in interviews and says there was never any beef to begin with. So this might be directed to Pusha T who has been taking shots for years

Regardless, most nikkas that hate Drake are followers just praying for the nikka to fall or waiting to ride the next nikkas coat tails that come at him. Drake isn't a bad rapper and "shyt" is a remix, not his actual song.

When French Montana released "Stay Scheming", Drake knew what that song was gonna do. "shyt" is just a remix

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
did he read these lyrics off of a blackberry while in the studio ? :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol, kendrick is a way better lyricist than drake will ever be.

painting pictures with his lyrics, Analogies, symbolism, long ass metaphors, better writing

drake ain't seeing kendrick in the lyrical department :russ: kdot ain't considered as the best lyricist of the new generation for nothing

Analogies? Nope.

Symbolism? Nope.

Metaphors? Doubt it. Drake kills that shyt.

Writing? No question Drake does it better.

ya'll confuse that rappity rap rap shyt for actually using words to employ a message and to convey thoughts.

If I challenge kendrick to use a fraction of the number of words he does, he couldn't do it.

Flow alone can't make you a good artist.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Analogies? Nope.

Symbolism? Nope.

Metaphors? Doubt it. Drake kills that shyt.

Writing? No question Drake does it better.

ya'll confuse that rappity rap rap shyt for actually using words to employ a message and to convey thoughts.

If I challenge kendrick to use a fraction of the number of words he does, he couldn't do it.

Flow alone can't make you a good artist.

Kendrick is definitely better with words than Drake, and it's not even close.

Keep saying that drake is underrated when he is not. I can analyze what kendrick says FOR YEARS, I can't even analyze any drake lyrics at all.

What makes kendrick interesting are the lyrics; his albums are praised for the lyrics. kdot might be my favorite lyricist of the last 7 years after Lupe Fiasco & Elzhi and Ab-Soul is up there with him.
I actually only listen to hip hop music for the lyrics, I don't even care about the flow.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kendrick is definitely better with words than Drake, and it's not even close.

Keep saying that drake is underrated when he is not. I can analyze what kendrick says FOR YEARS, I can't even analyze any drake lyrics at all.
OK. Then you might be an idiot.

Kendrick ain't dropping jewels son.

What makes kendrick interesting are the lyrics; his albums are praised for the lyrics. kdot might be my favorite lyricist of the last 7 years after Lupe Fiasco & Elzhi and Ab-Soul is up there with him.
I actually only listen to hip hop music for the lyrics, I don't even care about the flow.
So agree to disagree then.

Drake makes better music IMO and longer lasting content. All that lyricism doesn't make inherently better music.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Drake should do a jackin for beats for like 3:35 seconds of straight spittin aimed at kendrick and call that nikka out on his challenge....kinda like how T.I. did lil flip on down with the king mixtape....just keep rippin every time the beat switch

MINT

All Star
Daps
OK. Then you might be an idiot.

Kendrick ain't dropping jewels son.

So agree to disagree then.

Drake makes better music IMO and longer lasting content. All that lyricism doesn't make inherently better music.

kendrick makes better music imo, and theres a reason if gkmc is the most praised albums of the last years by both critics and hip hop fans.

but I'll maybe give drake another chance if he can step his game up as a rapper, as a lyricist and as an album maker.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
kendrick makes better music imo, and theres a reason if gkmc is the most praised albums of the last years by both critics and hip hop fans.

but I'll maybe give drake another chance if he can step his game up as a rapper, as a lyricist and as an album maker.
I don't care who praises what.

I know what I like.

Walkman

Banned
Daps
This is like the Al. B Sure! of today versus the Andre 3000 of today, lol.