Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And he’s hungry, so he’s going to do what he has to do like the BET [cypher]. But again, it’s not enough for me to go. We haven’t seen each other [since the BET cypher,] but I’m sure we’ll see each other and it’ll be cool. And if it’s not, then I guess that’s how our story unfolds. - Drake

Even drizzy know that was aimed at him

I don't know if he disrespecting himself or Kendrick with that....he know this nikka taking shots at em that he's obviously feeling some type of way about,but he gon keep on addressing Kenrick in a friendly manner until Kendrick says something:pachaha:...or is he trying to paint it as Kendrick is throwing shots on records but wont say shyt to em when they see each other in person like he shook:patrice:

Im thinking its the second one,cuz this is the second time he's mentioned seeing Kendrick in person and Kendrick being friendly...and Kendrick was friendly after Control becuz it wasn't no personal beef....BET cypher ended up not being about Drake but if Kendrick is friendly with Drake,once again Drake will paint Kendrick out to be some rapper talkin reckless on record but don't say shyt in person type of dude:win:....which Kendrick very well MAY be that type of nikka,but so far I think he would be friendly to Drake because he aint beefin with dude,yet Drake tryna paint it as something else as if Kendrick puzzy:heh:...If I was Kendrick I gotta say I would take offense to that,and I wouldn't be friendly next time we see each other. We don't gotta talk at all nukkah, til YOU come and tell me you don't got no problems since u sound like u got one:camby:...that way I can tell folks how friendly YOU was when you saw me since u wanna spin shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That verse was definitely Drake's "Super Ugly" moment, just less memorable. Wack verse, no one cared.

Kendrick should ether him at the Grammys :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How the fukk you say some dumb shyt like "objectively?"

Kendrick ain't even as NICE with words as Drake. Drake strings shyt together in a fashion that FEW can even do.

more than fifteen years ago,...pretty much most of emo, has already used the concepts and rhymes drake uses.

art barr

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake is getting destroyed by the fans and magazines and radio stations... this is what you get when you're dissing one of the best rappers with your usual wack shyt

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Drake should do a jackin for beats for like 3:35 seconds of straight spittin aimed at kendrick and call that nikka out on his challenge....kinda like how T.I. did lil flip on down with the king mixtape....just keep rippin every time the beat switch

drake is not nice like that.
he only sounds good to people who really don't know what genre he is in.
mostly all emo rappers have the two to three syllable technical skills drake uses.
not to mention,..drake is not nice, if you know the genre.

art barr

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake is getting worked up over that verse and he only made it worse by dropping a response.

This is the only point that needs to be addressed, he's been a joke in the hiphop scene for a while now. It doesn't matter if he sells, he's affected and emotionally invested in this beef between him and the general public. That's why this verse was taken as a joke by pretty much most hiphop sites.