Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
the hate for drake is justified.. hes arguarbly one of the worst lyricists in mainstream hip hop history.

he was never respected but its crazy that it took a "friendly diss" for people to realize that drake was bad
lol @ never respected, yeah maybe a few nikkaz online i bet your favourite rapper co-signed him :umad:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really see what was bad about Drake's verse. Especially seeing how nikkas was gushing over control

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the hate for drake is justified.. hes arguarbly one of the worst lyricists in mainstream hip hop history.

he was never respected but its crazy that it took a "friendly diss" for people to realize that drake was bad

Guess Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, them one hit wonders of the mid-late 00s never existed. :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I dont mess with Drake at all but this couldnt be more wrong. I mean 2 Chainz is on the radio right now.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
What I dont get is, why is Drake the only rapper mentioned in the verse catching feelings.

Jcole referenced it in a verse
Meek had fun with it
Krit was like good look for the mention
Sean didn't change his verse and still put it out(Detroit:salute:)
Pusha understood.
Asap Rock still rocking with Kendrick
Wale didn't deem it disrespectful, yet he did that complex lists.

Rest of the cats I'm not sure, but the core bulk of them didn't take it as a diss.

Only Drake is taking to the heart:manny: