Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I dont get is, why is Drake the only rapper mentioned in the verse catching feelings.

Jcole referenced it in a verse
Meek had fun with it
Krit was like good look for the mention
Sean didn't change his verse and still put it out(Detroit:salute:)
Pusha understood.
Asap Rock still rocking with Kendrick
Wale didn't deem it disrespectful, yet he did that complex lists.

Rest of the cats I'm not sure, but the core bulk of them didn't take it as a diss.

Only Drake is taking to the heart:manny:
You forgot Kendrick backtracking. But yeah Drake is feeling some kind of way. shyt shouldve ended here:

During this weekend’s Powerhouse concert in New York, Kendrick was asked about his feud with Drake. “I was having fun rapping,” K.Dot explained. “Hip-Hop is a sport and people are going to dissect lyrics, and that’s what it’s about at the end of the day.”
“I got nothing against Drake. He put out a great album again, and he’s doing his thing, and he brought in a new generation to this music.”

dude has to be a hassle to be around consistently

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What I dont get is, why is Drake the only rapper mentioned in the verse catching feelings.

Jcole referenced it in a verse
Meek had fun with it
Krit was like good look for the mention
Sean didn't change his verse and still put it out(Detroit:salute:)
Pusha understood.
Asap Rock still rocking with Kendrick
Wale didn't deem it disrespectful, yet he did that complex lists.

Rest of the cats I'm not sure, but the core bulk of them didn't take it as a diss.

Only Drake is taking to the heart:manny:

cosign this, but there was a reason why Sean didn't need to change his verse, his (Sean) was better overall.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon as I saw a bunch of these bloggers hyping it up I knew it would be wack. Some people you have to go by what they think is hot to know it's gonna be utterly forgettable.

They crack me up. Talk, Talk, Talk talk all day about something like it's hot and not even a day later when they see it ain't catching on throw it in the bushes & pretend they wasn't hyping trash up.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Once again the blind hate for Drake takes over the thread :russ:

Y'all sound like some fukkin idiots in here

The way everybody is complaining about "weak diss," "he coulda come harder" (pause), you would think Drake came out and said "Yeah I got this diss track dropping soon, career-ending bars"

But nah... this is just a verse. That's it. It's a verse that bloggers hyped up (as they usually do). As soon as you sheep saw "Shots at Kendrick?" y'all were on some :popcorn: like No Vaseline 2013 was on it's way.

Now that it's out, you realize he just threw some lightweight jabs, and you're mad because he didn't come harder :laugh:

The way y'all blindly hate and move goal posts for Drake is disgusting

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
That control verse was wack as shyt though. it only had shock value like that weak diss ether. Shock value only last so little. Kendrick cacmar's next album will be a dud. gkmc only sold because of that drake feature. The rest of the album is pretty much forgetable. I deleted the album after a while and kept the poetic justice song with just Drake's verse.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That control verse was wack as shyt though. it only had shock value like that weak diss ether. Shock value only last so little. Kendrick cacmar's next album will be a dud. gkmc only sold because of that drake feature. The rest of the album is pretty much forgetable. I deleted the album after a while and kept the poetic justice song with just Drake's verse.
U are definitely an unbiased source.