Hot takes from the SOHH era

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasn't @Easy-E the one that for some reason was defending SOHH and pretending it was gonna rise again and everyone went in on him in that Locker Room thread? :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can someone tell me about the end of SOHH
I'm known for keeping shyt real so this answer will ruffle feathers :yeshrug:

It started when the section Just bugging out (JBO) started taunting the hacker group anonymous. The group responded and took Sohh down with a ddos attack :lupe:

Hip-Hop Sites Hacked By Apparent Hate Group; SOHH, AllHipHop Temporarily Suspend Access

When Sohh recovered it was Going under the name ProjectCovo and there was a rumor going round that the site was being run by the feds.

Around this same time, a site that looked identical to Sohh sprang up, and certain posters would champion about how the servers are so much better, less restrictions because the mods/Felicia got too full of themselves, blah blah blah.
That website was called the-coli.com :francis:

How different is this place than that? Well, the hip-hop was removed, the restrictions have increased, otherwise business as usual...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember getting banned from :hamster: out of the blue, after a year of posting with this S/N & having this
kVCt5tB.jpg
as my avatar.

:pacspit:

Young Dirty b*stards thread about Darryl (or was it Darnell) Williams knocking out Mike Tyson in round 4 and then Danny Williams doing so. :laff:

I believe it got deleted, but the thread, when all the wrestling aliases had a royal rumble mid thread. :banderas:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm known for keeping shyt real so this answer will ruffle feathers :yeshrug:

It started when the section Just bugging out (JBO) started taunting the hacker group anonymous. The group responded and took Sohh down with a ddos attack :lupe:

Hip-Hop Sites Hacked By Apparent Hate Group; SOHH, AllHipHop Temporarily Suspend Access

When Sohh recovered it was Going under the name ProjectCovo and there was a rumor going round that the site was being run by the feds.

Around this same time, a site that looked identical to Sohh sprang up, and certain posters would champion about how the servers are so much better, less restrictions because the mods/Felicia got too full of themselves, blah blah blah.
That website was called the-coli.com :francis:

How different is this place than that? Well, the hip-hop was removed, the restrictions have increased, otherwise business as usual...
Nah the rebirth as projectcovo and everybody coming to thecoli was years apart. Like dude said earlier it wasn't until the site kept crashing for every big event that thecoli was created.

And man my alias game was so wack. In that Alias roll call thread I had a good 15-20 in there.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Who made that thread on Sohh about Jordan laughing at Bron after they loss to the mavs...

shyt was something like "Michael Jordan sitting back smoking a cohiba wearing bob saget jeans laughing at LeLoser" or some shyt like that :mjlol:

That thread that had the alias "tracy mcgrady back" was :mjlol: to

And that thread where dude was asking what he should do cause he was dating some chick and he found out some other dude was smashing her and the dude had deleted his madden franchise or some shyt and started his own:mjlol:

Or that thread that had so many alias posting there. I thik it had something like Crazy Ron Artest, Corporate Michael Jordan, Busta Rhymes, Hubie Brown and more :mjlol:

That was peak SOHH summed in a thread :laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Who made that thread on Sohh about Jordan laughing at Bron after they loss to the mavs...

shyt was something like "Michael Jordan sitting back smoking a cohiba wearing bob saget jeans laughing at LeLoser" or some shyt like that :mjlol:

That thread that had the alias "tracy mcgrady back" was :mjlol: to

And that thread where dude was asking what he should do cause he was dating some chick and he found out some other dude was smashing her and the dude had deleted his madden franchise or some shyt and started his own:mjlol:

Anytime the "tracy McGrady's Back" would show up, I would die laughing just at the sight of it.

:laff:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California