Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Servers - BAD
Forum software was 10 years old(couldn't even post pictures) - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

But the funniest thing was towards the very end when one dude(I forgot his name) would check every thread and snitch on every one talking about moving to the Coli. Everyone started either leaving or getting banned.

Soon there was no one left. shyt was a ghost town. Shortly after they had to shut down the site. :russ:

shyt happened so fast too. I was a casual lurker at the time, I remember things being all good on the SOHH one night, then I come back a week or so later and literally everyone gone :mjlol:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This was the death blow . The guy who made that thread that destroyed SOHH should be branded.
300px-Sohh.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Young Dirty b*stard Tim Mathews thread was hilarious, he randomly made up a player to discredit Tim Duncan and for like the first 50 replies people legit thought there was a white dude at Wake Forrest who used to give people work and was carrying Tim.

reminds me of the gawd (rebca) mc entire thread :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whether it was sohh or the coli, I had some great memories. I appreciate y'all for that. People don't really know, but this place can be an escape/therapy from something u goin thru at the moment.

We gonna be posting till 90 Years old

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whether it was sohh or the coli, I had some great memories. I appreciate y'all for that. People don't really know, but this place can be an escape/therapy from something u goin thru at the moment.
Yep, have a bad day, log on and shyt on EdHoeAssG :LarryscUM:Day brightens up :brutuslol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Or that thread that had so many alias posting there. I thik it had something like Crazy Ron Artest, Corporate Michael Jordan, Busta Rhymes, Hubie Brown and more :mjlol:

That was peak SOHH summed in a thread :laff:

The avi for the Busta Rhymes alias :laff: