Hot takes from the SOHH era

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Nah the rebirth as projectcovo and everybody coming to thecoli was years apart. Like dude said earlier it wasn't until the site kept crashing for every big event that thecoli was created.

And man my alias game was so wack. In that Alias roll call thread I had a good 15-20 in there.

That hacking wasnt cool though:francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That hacking wasnt cool though:francis:

I remember in the secret mod forum there was folks losing their mind saying Armageddon was upon us and to immediately delete any mention of ****** or remove any threads that was talking shyt. I had no clue how serious it was or why the hell everybody was panicking so bad until I logged in and seen the big ass gorilla on the homepage.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
I remember in the secret mod forum there was folks losing their mind saying Armageddon was upon us and to immediately delete any mention of ****** or remove any threads that was talking shyt. I had no clue how serious it was or why the hell everybody was panicking so bad until I logged in and seen the big ass gorilla on the homepage.
Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
[QUOTE="GzUp, post: 25786467, member:]

@Skooby joined sept 30

I swear at one point he was talking to himself.[/QUOTE]
I remember telling him to come home (the coli) :blessed:

He told me.. "I am home" (sohh)
:to:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I thought that secret mod forum was a myth. :wow:

They ended up being right though :ehh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Servers - BAD
Forum software was 10 years old(couldn't even post pictures) - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

But the funniest thing was towards the very end when one dude(I forgot his name) would check every thread and snitch on every one talking about moving to the Coli. Everyone started either leaving or getting banned.

Soon there was no one left. shyt was a ghost town. Shortly after they had to shut down the site. :russ:
The real end was the infamous step into a room and call out 4@;&$ . The devastation that crew cause with the my chain hang low banner destroyed that forum and some others who caught strays.