Hot takes from the SOHH era

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So if it wasn't for @portcityplaya we wouldn't be here?... he should have 20,000 rep points for that.

I remember going back and @Skooby and I think @tadow only ones posting there, I mean ONLY ones.. it was funny and sad.. but they eventually came.

Why were u doing that @Skooby, were u getting paid or something?

Nah I wasn't getting paid. I just didn't feel a reason to leave at that point.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah I wasn't getting paid. I just didn't feel a reason to leave at that point.
But no one was posting, u were making threads and posting in them with no one responding.

Was it just hard to leave?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who made that thread on Sohh about Jordan laughing at Bron after they loss to the mavs...

shyt was something like "Michael Jordan sitting back smoking a cohiba wearing bob saget jeans laughing at LeLoser" or some shyt like that :mjlol:

That thread that had the alias "tracy mcgrady back" was :mjlol: to

And that thread where dude was asking what he should do cause he was dating some chick and he found out some other dude was smashing her and the dude had deleted his madden franchise or some shyt and started his own:mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Derrick Rose vs Westbrook vs Wall vs Rondo vs Tyreke Evans(:mjlol:)...shyt pretty much any point guard vs Rose threads were lit as fukk. Bulls stans use to be a premier force back on SOHH.

Looking back that nicca MelYeah would not have survived thecoli. Dude would of been called a c00n or cac after every fkin post.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Who made that thread on Sohh about Jordan laughing at Bron after they loss to the mavs...

shyt was something like "Michael Jordan sitting back smoking a cohiba wearing bob saget jeans laughing at LeLoser" or some shyt like that :mjlol:

That thread that had the alias "tracy mcgrady back" was :mjlol: to

And that thread where dude was asking what he should do cause he was dating some chick and he found out some other dude was smashing her and the dude had deleted his madden franchise or some shyt and started his own:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Eli & Peyton Manning will never get a ring
Tom Brady decaying before our eyes

I'm surprised the Manning brothers will never win a SB wasn't the first reply. I thought that was an obvious one

I don't think any thread can ever top that one. :dead:

:mjgrin:

That was one of my threads with my old screen name.

Y'all gotta understand the climate was different back then. It was a legit take. Plus I was low key trolling. :mjgrin: