Hot takes from the SOHH era

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me about the end of SOHH

It was like finals in '12 or someshyt and the servers were on some bullshyt. Combined with some censorship and some whack administration and you got a mass exodus. I think portcityplaya started that thread at some late hour after a finals game and b.k & brooklyn started up thecoli from it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can someone tell me about the end of SOHH
Servers - BAD
Forum software was 10 years old(couldn't even post pictures) - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

But the funniest thing was towards the very end when one dude(I forgot his name) would check every thread and snitch on every one talking about moving to the Coli. Everyone started either leaving or getting banned.

Soon there was no one left. shyt was a ghost town. Shortly after they had to shut down the site. :russ:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
It was like finals in '12 or someshyt and the servers were on some bullshyt. Combined with some censorship and some whack administration and you got a mass exodus. I think portcityplaya started that thread at some late hour after a finals game and b.k & brooklyn started up thecoli from it.

Servers - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

But the funniest thing was towards the very end when one dude(I forgot his name) would check every thread and snitch on every one talking about moving to the Coli. Everyone started either leaving or getting banned.

Soon there was no one left. shyt was a ghost town. Shortly after they had to shut down the site. :russ:

Thanks guys

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Servers - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

Wasn't it that Logic fakkit. Dude lived in Tell Sohh

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Servers - BAD
Restricted signup - BAD
Overreaching mods - BAD

His name was Logic86. Someone even made a video about his rampant snitching

:russ: