Hot takes from the SOHH era

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If only I could find @Ed MOTHERfukkING G 's meltdown when Michigan lost to Mississippi State. :russ: :dead:
There's the loss to Michigan state here :picard:

I don't think any thread can ever top that one. :dead:
The GOAT backfire even over decaying before our eyes and the Russell Wilson fiasco in sports talk history. Matter of fact it even comes close to the mattress thread :russ:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was like finals in '12 or someshyt and the servers were on some bullshyt. Combined with some censorship and some whack administration and you got a mass exodus. I think portcityplaya started that thread at some late hour after a finals game and b.k & brooklyn started up thecoli from it.

Wasn't no finals. A lowly (although entertaining) Clippers-Grizzlies first-round series is what birthed our great Coli nation.:blessed:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It was like finals in '12 or someshyt and the servers were on some bullshyt. Combined with some censorship and some whack administration and you got a mass exodus. I think portcityplaya started that thread at some late hour after a finals game and b.k & brooklyn started up thecoli from it.
So if it wasn't for @portcityplaya we wouldn't be here?... he should have 20,000 rep points for that.

I remember going back and @Skooby and I think @tadow only ones posting there, I mean ONLY ones.. it was funny and sad.. but they eventually came.

Why were u doing that @Skooby, were u getting paid or something?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Easy-E was one of the last ones to

So if it wasn't for @portcityplaya we wouldn't be here?... he should have 20,000 rep points for that.

I remember going back and @Skooby and I think @tadow only ones posting there, I mean ONLY ones.. it was funny and sad.. but they eventually came.

Why were u doing that @Skooby, were u getting paid or something?