Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
:clap:
Nicki Minaj dissed her fans. You got women who drove hours from other states and paid good money to see her. This was the highlight of their summer and they couldn't see her because somebody said somethin, its not like there was a problem with a promoter not paying. She didn't even stand up for her fans, she coulda went out there and said FUKK Rosenberg!

Its like a baby momma who gets at a father by not lettin him see his son meanwhile the son suffers from not seeing his father. YM shytted on their fans period and nobody talkin bout that, weird fukkin world...

:clap::clap::clap:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SMH @ but but but Rosenberg works at Hot 97 that's why it's wrong. Nah, because right after that you start talking about race. Y'all are the same clowns who wanted Punkmaster Flex to shyt all over Nicki last night. He works for Hot 97 too last I checked.

You all are defending white pop garbage to diss a white man that hates that same white pop garbage you all were hating on before the white man dissed it.

Rap fans. :snoop:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its funny seeing grown ass men defend starships that song is horrible :huhldup:

How is anyone picking up that anybody in this thread is defending that song?

I haven't seen one person actually defend that song. What some people ARE saying (and it's true) is that Rosenberg picked out a weak target to go at so he could pander to a fraction of the crowd. I'm sure the "real hip-hop heads" that came there don't like Waka Flocka either, where was his shot at Waka? And I respect Rosenberg and his position at Hot 97- it's respectable that someone who has a love for hip-hop was able to get the spot he has on the station. BUT... let's not act like dude didn't make a calculated decision as to who to dis and what to say, just so he could get some 'real hip-hop' brownie points.

And the real thing that kinda gets me about the whole shyt is, with Flex inheriting this "beef"... and Nicki leaving the show instead of being a pro and proving her critic wrong... Rosenberg got to sit at home last night and listen to the issue HE created get aired out for an hour. He's the one who should really be having this debate with Nicki on-air. One reason being, I don't think he would buckle as easily as Flex did. And secondly, he's at the core of the whole shyt.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
What I want to know is why she turned it into something about being female? Everybody knows it has NOTHING to do with that at all. It feels like a ploy to garner some type of sympathy. For the record, Nicki can rap a little bit, but I never thought she was some super talented MC. Nicki is now and forever will be a gimmick, she has to know that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I haven't seen one person actually defend that song. What some people ARE saying (and it's true) is that Rosenberg picked out a weak target to go at so he could pander to a fraction of the crowd. I'm sure the "real hip-hop heads" that came there don't like Waka Flocka either, where was his shot at Waka? And I respect Rosenberg and his position at Hot 97- it's respectable that someone who has a love for hip-hop was able to get the spot he has on the station. BUT... let's not act like dude didn't make a calculated decision as to who to dis and what to say, just so he could get some 'real hip-hop' brownie points.

And the real thing that kinda gets me about the whole shyt is, with Flex inheriting this "beef"... and Nicki leaving the show instead of being a pro and proving her critic wrong... Rosenberg got to sit at home last night and listen to the issue HE created get aired out for an hour. He's the one who should really be having this debate with Nicki on-air. One reason being, I don't think he would buckle as easily as Flex did. And secondly, he's at the core of the whole shyt.

Punkmaster Flex inherited it when he was talking all of that shyt. He wanted to get in on it for listeners knowing damn well he would have to fold the next day. I agree, a Rosenberg/Nicki conversation would have been far more interesting.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
fukk the Jew fakkit and fukk starship. Rosenberg ain't have no balls to step up to game when game was getting at him. When TI called his bluff he was sounding like a real fakkit.

andrea450

a.k.a. AndreaSpeakz
Daps
Good, I don't like Nicki no way. I wanna root for the female MC, but I can't stand how she does what she doesn...no hate, it just ain't my thing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Exactly. Dude cherry picked who to get at while standing in a "real hip" posture as his feet rests on the quicksand called Hot 97. None of this shyt has to do with Nicki's wackness...its just another selective hip hop wannabe pimping these "real hip hop" purists emotions thinking he's speaking for you, when he's really on some sucker shyt.

He could be very right that Nicki's shyt is wack. But when it rests on fraud integrity, hypocrisy, cherry picked shyt talking and grandisement, that's some sucka shyt for some yall to embrace, not this niqqa here.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Waka Flocka is 100x more hip hop than Starship

please stop

there's a difference between making hip hop that's not lyrical and not making hip hop at all

Who else that was performing on that stage got a song as soft and wack as Starship?

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Exactamundo.

Flex and Nicki were playing checkers all this time while Rosenberg was playing chess.

Both of them took L's.