Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
People talking as if Nicki only made 1 pop song in her life.

Her first album was hip pop personified. Everything on it was generic garbage. However, this album wasn't hip hop or even hip pop + starships, it was like 5 bland rap songs mixed with 10 electro songs and a few R&B ones. It still fell under the category of hip hop. That's the problem.

Clutching at straws and trying to find artists who have a similar song to Starships is bs. For one, I doubt you'll find many, but secondly, even if you do, go find rap albums that have more non-rap than rap and still get categorized as rap. Get the fukk outta here.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Also look at this bytch. Anyone acting like she care to be black other than when it suits her is tripping. Waka's mom said it best, she went pop for the get go, not even after making it. She sold out at the first half chance.

593242132.jpg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People talking as if Nicki only made 1 pop song in her life.

Her first album was hip pop personified. Everything on it was generic garbage. However, this album wasn't hip hop or even hip pop + starships, it was like 5 bland rap songs mixed with 10 electro songs and a few R&B ones. It still fell under the category of hip hop. That's the problem.

Clutching at straws and trying to find artists who have a similar song to Starships is bs. For one, I doubt you'll find many, but secondly, even if you do, go find rap albums that have more non-rap than rap and still get categorized as rap. Get the fukk outta here.

I actually listened to her first album, it had a few dope songs like the one with Kanye, the one with drake was a good broad track, did it on 'em was just dope straight up.

But the biggest "sellout" (wack word) song on there was, pause for posting the link

And she was still spitting on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone can confirm paul rosenberg is peter rosenberg or if they related?

no they are not the same person and i dont think they are related.

as far as the whole concert shyt, rosenbergs opinion this time last week aint mean shyt to nobody, now it is strong enough to make young money cancel shows. thats pretty funny to me. if it was flex who said it, yeah maybe i could see it as an issue, but peter rosenberg? gtfoh.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
she got her teeth done twice.. :what: why?
who knows.
i guess she likes to have huge chompers rather than her natural teeth.
stupid hoe

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's a bytch move because it did literally nothing to hurt Rosenberg while simultaneously shytting on their fans that went to see them perform, by not showing up. It's a bytch move because Nicki Minaj went out of her way to shyt on Lil Kim, wrote verses about her, did multiple interviews for months, but Rosenberg disses her and she tries to play the victim card. Why didn't she go hard on him like she did on Lil Kim?

Lastly, they could've just as easily took the stage and shat on Rosenberg.

Fred.

Was it there intent to hurt Rosenberg or Hot 97?

Nicki Minaj has stated she plans on making it up to her fans by hosting a FREE concert in the NY/NJ area for fans who did not get to see her perform at Summer Jam.

As far as her going hard at Lil Kim and not Rosenberg. Lil Kim is an artist and her dissing Nicki is very different from an employee at one of the major radio stations in one of the largest markets disrespecting her. If you can't understand this difference I don't know what to tell u.

Lastly, they could have just performed but they chose not to. So deal with it.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
she got her teeth done twice.. :what: why?
who knows.
i guess she likes to have huge chompers rather than her natural teeth.
stupid hoe

this post has no relevance to this discussion going on

aRoMaN21

Daps
this post has no relevance to this discussion going on

there are pics, on this page, with her teeth showing, and im comparing them to the teeth i saw in 2006. it seems she did them twice.

=)
ok?
it has relevance.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Also look at this bytch. Anyone acting like she care to be black other than when it suits her is tripping. Waka's mom said it best, she went pop for the get go, not even after making it. She sold out at the first half chance.

593242132.jpg

:huhldup:

aRoMaN21

Daps
o9g1x.jpg
:huhldup:

nas kissed those lips.
i wonder how many dikks it sukked on.
(minaj, not nas)