Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
so, if you love "real hip hop" you can't take a job at a radio station because they don't only play real hip hop?

You can do whatever you want, integrity is not something you can force on people...just don't expect me to take your corny sporadic and selective "real hip hop" high-siding as anything but a complete joke when you're getting paid to segue into Cashin' Out every morning

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
its funny to me that her boyfriend was mad at Rosenberg for not liking a song...and threatening him to punch him n shyt..but I honestly thought they broke up cause the bytch is all in the video kissin Nas and rockin his chain..THEN she gets on twitter and starts flirting hardbody wit him..but the nikka doesn't care about that?..lol..funny shyt..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
fukks CACs now and forever, but fukk Nicki too. The irony of a white man airing her tired ass out over trying to be a fake ass Lady GaGa is her just desserts. fukk her.

And Rosenberg just dissed that one song. Not her. And that song is pop garbage. What's wrong?

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortaunetly i dont think we will ever see a "snoop waving the bat at the source awards" moment ever again in hip hop...now if a rapper feels any hate or disrespect they will simply not perform

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
You can do whatever you want, integrity is not something you can force on people...just don't expect me to take your corny sporadic and selective "real hip hop" high-siding as anything but a complete joke when you're getting paid to segue into Cashin' Out every morning

so if you support "real hip hop" you cannot associate with a company that plays Cashin Out

:snoop: some of ya'll nikkas kill me

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
so if you support "real hip hop" you cannot associate with a company that plays Cashin Out

He's compromised his announced integrity working for the very outfit that stands against his announcement.

So your "so if you" retort is nonsensical.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
who controls what nicki minaj creates but nicki minaj?

fukks CACs now and forever, but fukk Nicki too. The irony of a white man airing her tired ass out over trying to be a fake ass Lady GaGa is her just desserts. fukk her.

And Rosenberg just dissed that one song. Not her. And that song is pop garbage. What's wrong?

Truth.com fukk both of them. You nikkas talmbout a "white guy" dissing a poor "black girl" are idiots. The bytch is currently trying to be whiter than rosenburg.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

:comeon:

[El Plaga]What'd I just say god?[/State Property 2]

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
To me, it's a question of arrogance and hiding behind standards that you in turn and who you're affiliated with do not practice.

That's my issue with Rosenberg which is bigger than Nickki's corniness that we as well as he did know Nickki is about coming in to Summer Jam. Dude played selective with who he went at while not looking at who signs his paychecks and how his association contributes to the thing he claims to be against and stands for.

It's phony....and too many white dudes who dart in an out pieces of the culture arrogantly think they can be authors of it. You see it in all aspects when their hands are involved in defining black culture. If he respected it like he claims, he wouldn't affiliate himself with the bs contributing to its decay.

He's the equivalent of an Occupy Wall Street protester who works a 9 to 5 at 60 Wall.