Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yep but a lot these cats just hate Nicki and will never side with her on anything. I don't pay her no mind at all. Haven't heard her new album, heard Beez in the Trap on the radio a few times and think it's pretty straight. She has her own lane she is trying to make and nikkas are acting all aggy at her like they were fans to begin with and she sold out on them. Naw nikka, u was never a fan.

so true!

they are haters disguising themselves as disgruntled fans in order to express fake disappointment

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So it's not true that we all have to work for the machine at some point?.

That's a moot question. The point is that he works directly for an organization that goes against the very thing he claims to stand for. You can't argue this, so you try to put everyone else in his shoes. NOPE!! Your question is irrelevant. Dude has zero integrity.

You said you have a degree in journalism but you won't work for fox news because they are the "problem" I say if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

So tell me how I'm not a part of the solution when I run journalism courses for HS students Brownsville.

Tell me I'm not part of the solution when I write for grassroots newspapers.

Dog...here's the point. You don't know me...so you want to manufacture who I am to win a debate. You don't know jack shyt about me and my contributions.
So by sitting idle and not doing anything about fox's crimes against journalism are you not living what you feel

Again...who are you talking about here?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall see how he's making Rosenberg's comments bigger than what they are in one hand and then saying they're small on another?

Man please....the dude was brown nosing....period. I don't care how corny Nicki is.

How did I make his comments to be bigger or smaller than what they are? All I said was the notion that he picked out a weak and easy target is incorrect because nicki is NOT a weak and easy target.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
so true!

they are haters disguising themselves as disgruntled fans in order to express fake disappointment

Exactly and where were these cats at when Kanye did 808's. Some of the records on that sounded like some Phil Collins type shyt. Only thing people said was that they weren't feeling it, but some of these nikkas act like they wanna put hands on Nicki for changing up. I'm started to think it's more of a hatred for black women in general thing. You see a lot of cats on here praise "pawgs" and degrade black women. Maybe it's deeper than music.

:ohhh:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Exactly and where were these cats at when Kanye did 808's. Some of the records on that sounded like some Phil Collins type shyt. Only thing people said was that they weren't feeling it, but some of these nikkas act like they wanna put hands on Nicki for changing up.

true

Snoop Dogg and Nelly both did Country songs with Country artists

I bet Rosenberg had nothing to say then

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's a moot question. The point is that he works directly for an organization that goes against the very thing he claims to stand for. You can't argue this, so you try to put everyone else in his shoes. NOPE!! Your question is irrelevant. Dude has zero integrity.

So tell me how I'm not a part of the solution when I run journalism courses for HS students Brownsville.

Tell me I'm not part of the solution when I write for grassroots newspapers.

Dog...here's the point. You don't know me...so you want to manufacture who I am to win a debate. You don't know jack shyt about me and my contributions.

Again...who are you talking about here?

It is not a moot question, you first said I was tearing the protesters down and making up stuff to support my argument. You can't answer that question because you know I was correct.

I don't know anything about you but what you posted here. And anyway you put it working for a "big firm" especially being an anylist for them is contributing to the same type of things you say fox news is guilty for. Fox news wouldn't be fox news without support and contributions from big firms and corporations like the one you work for.

So I say if rosenburg has no credibility because he works for the enemy, then you have no credibility in your class or your grassroots papers because you work for the enemy too.

Again i disagree with this notion but it is what you told me about rosenburg. I say they are all full of shyt and laking credibility because it's all entertainment in the first place.

And lastly i pose the question to you again: if I thought fox news was the enemy, would I be wrong to get a job there and try to stop them from the inside?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Fox news wouldn't be fox news without support and contributions from big firms and corporations like the one you work for.

21593386.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly and where were these cats at when Kanye did 808's. Some of the records on that sounded like some Phil Collins type shyt. Only thing people said was that they weren't feeling it, but some of these nikkas act like they wanna put hands on Nicki for changing up. I'm started to think it's more of a hatred for black women in general thing. You see a lot of cats on here praise "pawgs" and degrade black women. Maybe it's deeper than music.

:ohhh:

:stopitslime: nicki is doing more to hurt the black community than any of theese nikkas on this board. Thats where my dislike for her stems from, the image she promotes to kids especially young black girls is atrocious. fukk the music. This bytch is tryin to be a pawg. Butt pads, crazy wigs, implants, plastic surgery, all white people shyt. She even try's to sound like a white girl in interviews. Stop with this sexism/racism shyt it ridiculous.

And for the record all of the artists you mentioned have extensive RAP catologues and a couple alternative songs. The majority of nicki's major releases have been pop music and she's only two albums deep. And when nelly dropped that horrible country shyt everybody had something to say about it, he did not get a pass

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: nicki is doing more to hurt the black community than any of theese nikkas on this board. Thats where my dislike for her stems from, the image she promotes to kids especially young black girls is atrocious. fukk the music. This bytch is tryin to be a pawg. Butt pads, crazy wigs, implants, plastic surgery, all white people shyt. She even try's to sound like a white girl in interviews. Stop with this sexism/racism shyt it ridiculous.

And for the record all of the artists you mentioned have extensive RAP catologues and a couple alternative songs. The majority of nicki's major releases have been pop music and she's only two albums deep. And when nelly dropped that horrible country shyt everybody had something to say about it, he did not get a pass
So the image Lil Kim had of sucking dikks and being a slut are less atrocious than what nicki is doing? Nicki makes pop music about dancing and crushing on boys and shyt. Her music is actually not bad for middle school or high school kids to listen too. You sound like a straight hoe nikka breh. Please tell me you are a female. I'm mean seriously, please tell me you are a female....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the image Lil Kim had of sucking dikks and being a slut are less atrocious than what nicki is doing? You sound like a straight hoe nikka breh. Please tell me you are a female. I'm mean seriously, please tell me you are a female....

No i don't support lil Kim sucking dikks and being a slut either. But when lil Kim was popular i did not have a little girl of my own to nourish and protect. And they play nicki minaj on the Disney channel and nickelodeon for kids. I have never seen lil Kim on kids tv.

I am a 28 year old black male with a very impressionable 6 year old daughter and it is very irresponsible for nicki and her handlers to promote this bs to kids.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No i don't support lil Kim sucking dikks and being a slut either. But when lil Kim was popular i did not have a little girl of my own to nourish and protect. And they play nicki minaj on the Disney channel and nickelodeon for kids. I have never seen lil Kim on kids tv.

I am a 28 year old black male with a very impressionable 6 year old daughter and it is very irresponsible for nicki and her handlers to promote this bs to kids.

so your one of those guys who are only concerned all of a sudden because it's hitting closer to home?