Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so your one of those guys who are only concerned all of a sudden because it's hitting closer to home?

Yes I am, and you are too. We all formulate our views and opinions based on life experiences. That's why people start raising cancer awareness AFTER their mom gets cancer. Because if it doesn't affect you, you probably don't care much about it. I dont care about the problems little Mexican kids face because I don't have any little Mexican kids of my own.

:laugh: at this crappy theory!!!

:laugh:

Soooo fox news is not in the pockets of big corporations? Isn't that what the problem is, they assist the republican party in supporting big money policies so big corporations can stay big corporations. So what makes my theory crappy?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Soooo fox news is not in the pockets of big corporations? Isn't that what the problem is, they assist the republican party in supporting big money policies so big corporations can stay big corporations. So what makes my theory crappy?

Again....
21593386.jpg

You know so much about me!!! :laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again....
21593386.jpg

You know so much about me!!! :laugh:

I don't know you at all or where you work at. YOU said you work for a "BIG FIRM" I said it is very likely that your "BIG FIRM" is a supporter of fox news because that's what "BIG FIRMS" do. Thats who fox news works for "BIG FIRMS"
I don't know what firm you work for or who they support but CHANCES ARE unless they exist for a righteous cause outside of making a profit, they support fox news.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't know you at all or where you work at. YOU said you work for a "BIG FIRM" I said it is very likely that your "BIG FIRM" is a supporter of fox news because that's what "BIG FIRMS" do.

Technology?

Law?

Medical?

Again...

21593386.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I would feel the same as Rosenberg tbh, it's all good though

oh and it's true what he was saying about hiphop now and it's opinions

Only way niki can redeem herself is if she spits on some rza and pete rock beats and disses hiphop :ooh:

Davieboy86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it that YOU don't get about the fact that it IS about the song (at least it was supposed to be), but nikkas are tryna use other shyt to change the subject?

Here's what's going on in this thread:

:ld:: "I think human trafficking is wrong."

:pacspit:: "Man, fukk your opinion, cac! Your people used to own my people so you can't say shyt! How come you ain't talkin' about THAT!"

All dude said was that the song was wack, non-hip hop trash. That's where this whole thing started from. And instead of y'all nikkas saying "yeah, he right about the song" and then KIM (or say he's wrong about the song and KIM).......y'all wanna try flip shyt on dude, on some "well, what about YOU?" shyt

And the sad part is, the shyt y'all comin' up with ain't even really relevant to what he said. "Oh, well he's white/he's a Jew/he didn't have to say it right then/why come he ain't tell a DUDE his shyt is wack instead of a woman/why come he didn't take the time to bore the crowd for hours by calling out every single wack song out right now in the name of fairness, instead of focusing on that one song".....are y'all serious? :wtf: The fukk does ANY of that have to do with the song being garbage?

The reason why he spoke on that song is because there was NO other song being performed at that time that was as bad or as non-hip hop. NONE. There might have been some other songs that weren't that good, but at least they were still hip hop songs. That Starships shyt might as well have been a country or polka song because either way, it would STILL have no place at that type of event

Basically.

I know Rosenberg rubs people the wrong way because of the WAY he says things, hardly ever about what he says.

If he didn't use the word bullshyt at summerjam but said everything else the same I doubt any of this would be happening, anyone who heard the morning show back when the song first came out knew what he thought so it's nothing new.

People questioning his hip hop obviously have never heard his radio shows or juan Epstein or anything he does.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Flex is pathetic, Nicki is pathetic, and Rosenberg is acting real corny with the reaction & all as it is.

Hip Hop Squares is a terrible show btw.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Technology?

Law?

Medical?

Again...

21593386.jpg

:stopitslime: ok enough of this shyt with you, just admit my points where valid and quit wit this wily wonka bullshyt. Tech, law, medical doesn't matter they all contribute to fox news, it's about the $ not the industry and you know it.

Im startin to think your trolling me here so im done with you and willy wannka cause he probably supports fox news too.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:stopitslime: ok enough of this shyt with you, just admit my points where valid and quit wit this wily wonka bullshyt. Tech, law, medical doesn't matter they all contribute to fox news, it's about the $ not the industry and you know it.

No...your point that:

You said you have a degree in journalism but you won't work for fox news because they are the "problem" I say if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Especially when you don't know what I do to combat the tearing down of journalistm.

You saying:

So I say if rosenburg has no credibility because he works for the enemy, then you have no credibility in your class or your grassroots papers because you work for the enemy too.

Is the most outright dumb and hopeful shyt posted in this thread.

You actually tore down my efforts to teach kids the importance of journalism because you're playing captain save a Rosenberg.

You're tearing down the black newspaper the informs the community that I work for because you're playing captain save a Rosenberg.

That is the most pathetic drivel I've seen in this thread.

Just dumb.

You have a six year old daughter? Hopefully she'll be able to qualify for the $1,000 plus I put up every year in honor of my late daughter.

Cats like you keep your advocacy online. I'm about it. Rosenberg is about feeding the monster while telling you it has tooth decay.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the only thing YM did was make rosenbergs opinion matter by taking it so seriously. dude is jokes. she coulda easily took the stage and shyt all over him, the crowd woulda ate it up. but she a diva.. and waynes a bigger diva

emoney

custom user title
Daps
the only thing YM did was make rosenbergs opinion matter by taking it so seriously. dude is jokes. she coulda easily took the stage and shyt all over him, the crowd woulda ate it up. but she a diva.. and waynes a bigger diva

again, how were they taking it so seriously when all Waye did was issue a little one line tweet

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
I think Cipha said it - they didn't want to perform, for whatever the fukk reason, who cares, whole camp is wack.

So they tried to find a reason.

And the OJ Da Jewmayne gave it to em. That's that. Who cares.