Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
someone post a pic of peter rosenberg

if he who i think he is :ooh:

peter-rosenberg-is-unapologetic-about-nicki-minaj-hot-97-s-summer-jam-diss.jpg

Peter Rosenberg is the one on the left side.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No...your point that:

Especially when you don't know what I do to combat the tearing down of journalistm.

You saying:

Is the most outright dumb and hopeful shyt posted in this thread.

You actually tore down my efforts to teach kids the importance of journalism because you're playing captain save a Rosenberg.

You're tearing down the black newspaper the informs the community that I work for because you're playing captain save a Rosenberg.

That is the most pathetic drivel I've seen in this thread.

Just dumb.

You have a six year old daughter? Hopefully she'll be able to qualify for the $1,000 plus I put up every year in honor of my late daughter.

Cats like you keep your advocacy online. I'm about it. Rosenberg is about feeding the monster while telling you it has tooth decay.

I'm not playing captain save a rosenburg, you ignored the part where I said fukk rosenburg because he is "the machine" just as nicki is.

You also ignored the part where I said I DISAGREE with the notion that your occupation takes away from your credibility. I actually believe the opposite, your working for the enemy should give you extra insight and power on combating them.

I honestly believe that your word is more credible, because you have an inside track to the enemy. and hats off to you for working in the community if you do.

You said that rosenburg has no credibility because he works for the machine he speaks out against. I don't know rosenburg or what he stands for, but the notion that he can't have a opinion on rap because he works for hot 97 (the enemy) is incorect.

To prove how closed minded your opinion is I used your situation( at least what you posted about your situation) to show you an instance where a person could work for "the enemy" and still hold his integrity and credibility.

Again rosenburg is "the machine" so I don't think he had any credibility to begin with, but if he did working for hot 97 doesn't disqualify his opinion

And lastly you still won't answer my question so here it is one more time: If I thought fox news was the enemy, would I be wrong to get a job there and try to stop them from the inside?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I swear I love reading how butt hurt nikkas get out over pop music on the internet
Rosenberg made a bytch move and Wayne and Young Money made an even more bytch move in response
Still has made for entertainment though

H.R. Pufnstuf

Rightful Heir
Daps
Reppin
St. Barts/Scarsdale
this nikka sounding butt hurt as fukk over a nicki minaj comment..nicki fukking minaj...writing diatribes nd shyt:rudy:

with that said..I be watching that starships shyt on mute every now and then:jawalrus:

louis_mayne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t read all the pages but people are turning this into something it’s not. It’s not racist, it’s not men vs women, it’s not hip hop purist BS. It’s a dude who gets up in front of the world and disrespects her, and then expects her to get up on stage and shuck jive like it’s all good :aicmon:

That’s some sucker shyt, if she woulda performed I woulda lost the little respect I have for her.

It’s like telling all the weed man’s customers and potential customers that he selling reggie and calling it kush, and then you go to cop from acting like it’s all good and looking for discounts and shyt and he hit you with :birdman: :pacspit:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I swear I love reading how butt hurt nikkas get out over pop music on the internet

Rosenberg made a bytch move and Wayne and Young Money made an even more bytch move in response

Still has made for entertainment though

how was the Wayne/Young Money move a bytch one?

all they did was refuse to perform on stage and then they left and went clubbing and had a good time

emoney

custom user title
Daps
that one line tweet took them off the show?:huh:

the tweet itself obviously didn't take them off the show

that was just the way wayne chose to announce they are not going thru with summerjam performance

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how was the Wayne/Young Money move a bytch one?

all they did was refuse to perform on stage and then they left and went clubbing and had a good time

It's a bytch move because it did literally nothing to hurt Rosenberg while simultaneously shytting on their fans that went to see them perform, by not showing up. It's a bytch move because Nicki Minaj went out of her way to shyt on Lil Kim, wrote verses about her, did multiple interviews for months, but Rosenberg disses her and she tries to play the victim card. Why didn't she go hard on him like she did on Lil Kim?

Lastly, they could've just as easily took the stage and shat on Rosenberg.

Fred.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
So the image Lil Kim had of sucking dikks and being a slut are less atrocious than what nicki is doing? Nicki makes pop music about dancing and crushing on boys and shyt. Her music is actually not bad for middle school or high school kids to listen too. You sound like a straight hoe nikka breh. Please tell me you are a female. I'm mean seriously, please tell me you are a female....

:wtf:

SO FAR, it seems like for the most part the people in this thread agree that Nicki is doing more bad than good with her music/and or image. If so, why the fukk do you think its NOT bad for middle school or high school kids to listen to her?

More importantly, if you actually believe this then you should seriously take some time to expand your music taste, inside and outside of hip hop breh.

:yeshrug: