Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
The thread is five pages long and still no one has defended the song.

Maybe not directly....but the fact that nikkas are coming up with every excuse in the book to try to discredit what Rosenberg said about the song, seems like a defense to me

I mean, who cares who said the shyt? Who cares about why he didn't say shyt to another rapper? The fact is he's right about THAT song. The song is garbage . It's not even hip hop; just because she raps a lil bit in the song doesn't make it hip hop.....and if it is, then THIS song is hip hop too because it's damn near the SAME song as Nicki's

Ke$ha - TiK ToK - YouTube

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It's not ABOUT the song, it's about his hypocritical, arrogant and selective stance.

How is it that you don't seem to get it?

What is it that YOU don't get about the fact that it IS about the song (at least it was supposed to be), but nikkas are tryna use other shyt to change the subject?

Here's what's going on in this thread:

:ld:: "I think human trafficking is wrong."

:pacspit:: "Man, fukk your opinion, cac! Your people used to own my people so you can't say shyt! How come you ain't talkin' about THAT!"

All dude said was that the song was wack, non-hip hop trash. That's where this whole thing started from. And instead of y'all nikkas saying "yeah, he right about the song" and then KIM (or say he's wrong about the song and KIM).......y'all wanna try flip shyt on dude, on some "well, what about YOU?" shyt

And the sad part is, the shyt y'all comin' up with ain't even really relevant to what he said. "Oh, well he's white/he's a Jew/he didn't have to say it right then/why come he ain't tell a DUDE his shyt is wack instead of a woman/why come he didn't take the time to bore the crowd for hours by calling out every single wack song out right now in the name of fairness, instead of focusing on that one song".....are y'all serious? :wtf: The fukk does ANY of that have to do with the song being garbage?

The reason why he spoke on that song is because there was NO other song being performed at that time that was as bad or as non-hip hop. NONE. There might have been some other songs that weren't that good, but at least they were still hip hop songs. That Starships shyt might as well have been a country or polka song because either way, it would STILL have no place at that type of event

NYC Rebel

Daps
What is it that YOU don't get about the fact that it IS about the song (at least it was supposed to be),

No it's not.

It's about a hypocrite posturing for a few brownie points.

Who give a fukk how corny the song is? Who knew if she was even going to play it or not?

It's always those sometime hip hop purist ass niqqas who pimp yall save hip hop mentalities to prop themselves up. On the ground level and on some real niqqa shyt, that was a punk move coming from a niqqa who works for a station that is feeding the very system he SUPPOSEDLY stands against.

fukk that bs. Don't talk virtuous....live it. Rosenberg isn't. He's just a niqqa who picks at what parts of hip hop to be a part of while yall niqqas co-sign it.

Again...I didn't say jack shyt about the quality of Nicki's wack song, so that's out of the way, but you niqqas keep putting it in the way because you refuse to address the bytch niqqa shyt from him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What is it that YOU don't get about the fact that it IS about the song (at least it was supposed to be), but nikkas are tryna use other shyt to change the subject?

Here's what's going on in this thread:

:ld:: "I think human trafficking is wrong."

:pacspit:: "Man, fukk your opinion, cac! Your people used to own my people so you can't say shyt! How come you ain't talkin' about THAT!"

All dude said was that the song was wack, non-hip hop trash. That's where this whole thing started from. And instead of y'all nikkas saying "yeah, he right about the song" and then KIM (or say he's wrong about the song and KIM).......y'all wanna try flip shyt on dude, on some "well, what about YOU?" shyt

And the sad part is, the shyt y'all comin' up with ain't even really relevant to what he said. "Oh, well he's white/he's a Jew/he didn't have to say it right then/why come he ain't tell a DUDE his shyt is wack instead of a woman/why come he didn't take the time to bore the crowd for hours by calling out every single wack song out right now in the name of fairness, instead of focusing on that one song".....are y'all serious? :wtf: The fukk does ANY of that have to do with the song being garbage?

The reason why he spoke on that song is because there was NO other song being performed at that time that was as bad or as non-hip hop. NONE. There might have been some other songs that weren't that good, but at least they were still hip hop songs. That Starships shyt might as well have been a country or polka song because either way, it would STILL have no place at that type of event
He has been going on the radio saying the song was wack for the longest now and no one gave a fukk. The issue is how he tried to clown her on stage like that. fukk that, if I was on Nicki's team I would have slapped that cac. That shyt was mad disrespectful.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it's not.

Who give a fukk how corny the song is? Who knew if she was even going to play it or not?

It's always those sometime hip hop purist ass niqqas who pimp yall save hip hop mentalities to prop themselves up. On the ground level and on some real niqqa shyt, that was a punk move coming from a niqqa who works for a station that is feeding the very system he SUPPOSEDLY stands against.

fukk that bs. Don't talk virtuous....live it. Rosenberg isn't. He's just a niqqa who picks at what parts of hip hop to be a part of while yall niqqas co-sign it.

Again...I didn't say jack shyt about the quality of Nicki's wack song, so that's out of the way, but you niqqas keep putting it in the way because you refuse to address the bytch niqqa shyt from him.

nikka you just comin up wit some shyt to defend the fact that your defending this sucka shyt. You say people like rosenburg should live what they speak. I say he did, ymcmb is the most popular crew in rap right now. By takin them on he took on the most powerful entity in rap and called them on their bs. He put his job, his credibility and his career on the line to speak his beliefs, if that's not livin it than I don't know what is.

Yeah I agree with y'all that rosenburg probly isn't of the correct backround to speak on what "real" is but nicki is faker than him so he should be more than qualified to speak on her manufactured ass.

Raps just gon soft on both sides. If somebody would have dissd Kim before a show. Biggie and them jr. mafia nikkas woulda tore the stage down and said fukk all haters. But Wayne cathces feelings and pulls his whole crew, and you nikkas respect this shyt.

fukk rosenburg and nicki, you nikkas complain and defending this shyt is the real suckas.

NYC Rebel

Daps
nikka you just comin up wit some shyt to defend the fact that your defending this sucka shyt. .

No...no I wasn't.

You say people like rosenburg should live what they speak. I say he did, ymcmb is the most popular crew in rap right now. By takin them on he took on the most powerful entity in rap and called them on their bs.

Wow!!! That's really "living it" in your world!!
:laugh:

To me...living it is not affiliating with entities that destroy the very thing you claim to standing up for. How do you completely dismiss my point of him working for Hot 97 being part of the problem? I see...you replaced it with "he called them on their bs" as living it. :rudy:

Dog....don't run that game on me, dumbing down what I said to fit your wack ass beliefs. "H-h-h-h-he called them out!!" That's all it takes for you to think someone lives what they speak? Man please....the rest of your post isn't worth addressing. You backing a niqqa that's all talk. Good for you.

You know what? I grew up with niqqas with integrity. Cats who were about their culture and saving it. Cats who were virtuous, willing to call out their government and as a result die for it.

These are the people I'm proud to say I saw around me growing up as a kid. All it takes for niqqas like you to think someone is about it is to simply speak. Nah my niqqa. LIve that shyt. Rosenberg is NOT that dude while working for Hot 97.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
No it's not.

Oh, I see. He said what he said to big himself up. He wasn't on point, and your a fan of starships :ooh:

But then answer this. Its a small wonder like nicki, who is picky
Cuz nikkaz suck like hickies :hula:

You can't listen to that link, then continue to utter the bullshyt you been yappin in this here thread.
fukk whatever station you claim you work at, like that gives you any credibility because you mop floors?
Or cuz you turned down the lights or some shyt. What da fukk does any of that gotta do with what REAL HIP HOP is?
Cuz you clearly have no idea what it is in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Oh, I see. He said what he said to big himself up. He wasn't on point, and your a fan of starships :ooh:

Where did I say that?

see...this is when you're dealing with nobody ass posters.

Niqqa...I grew up in the same hood as Mos Def. :laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No...no I wasn't.

Wow!!! That's really "living it" in your world!!
:laugh:

To me...living it is not affiliating with entities that destroy the very thing you claim to standing up for. How do you completely dismiss my point of him working for Hot 97 being part of the problem? I see...you replaced it with "he called them on their bs" as living it. :rudy:

Dog....don't run that game on me, dumbing down what I said to fit your wack ass beliefs. "H-h-h-h-he called them out!!" That's all it takes for you to think someone lives what they speak? Man please....the rest of your post isn't worth addressing. You backing a niqqa that's all talk. Good for you.

First of all I'm not backing anyone, I told you that I agree rosenburg probly isn't in a position to speak on what's "real" but nicki is not real so :yeshrug:

And how do you expect a "hiphop journalist" to live what he feels about the music. Should he quit his job and run around beating up rappers that aren"t real. According to your logic He should be sittin at home hungry and fukked up now sayin "At least I kept it real, I love hiphop" FOH wit that shyt. You have to start somewhere, if his goal is to "save hiphop" than getting a job at a radio station and speaking out against wack shyt is his best course of action. You say he's all talk, well that's what journalists do, they talk

And with that said fukk rosenberg fukk nicki and all involed its all a crock of shyt. If you ask me a jewish white dude shouldnt be working at hot 97 a hiphop station in the first place, but we already accepted that a long time ago.

And i like how you smooth ignored my point about how you nikkas is soft for defending this shyt either way, talmbout its not worth addressing. Yeah thats cause you know its true.

I said it and ill say it again the entire situation is fukkarry and you and everybody else defending anyone in this situation are the real "losers"

NYC Rebel

Daps
First of all I'm not backing anyone, I told you that I agree rosenburg probly isn't in a position to speak on what's "real" but nicki is not real so :yeshrug:

And how do you expect a "hiphop journalist" to live what he feels about the music.

Find another occupation.

I have a degree in journalism yet make more money being a Senior Analyst for a major firm. As a man of integrity, I would never work for Fox News seeing how they destroy the field of journalism. The same way I refused to work for Charlie Rangel several years ago because of his hand over fist handing over of Harlem to outside developers several years ago.

There ARE niqqas who live what they say. Maybe you need to get to know them so maybe you wouldn't flag wave a niqqa as being real cuz "h-h-h-h-h-he said it!!!" while ignorning that he works for the people who feed it.

LIke I said...I'm not going to address the rest of the BS you posted because its irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that Rosenberg doesn't have any integrity to speak on this matter. I had to walk past the Occupy Wall Street posters every other week when working downtown. They lived what they say. Stop celebrating these looking for brownie point ass niqqas who aren't living it. He's feeding the machine bruh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Find another occupation.

I have a degree in journalism yet make more money being a Senior Analyst for a major firm. As a man of integrity, I would never work for Fox News seeing how they destroy the field of journalism. The same way I refused to work for Charlie Rangel several years ago because of his hand over fist handing over of Harlem to outside developers several years ago.

There ARE niqqas who live what they say. Maybe you need to get to know them so maybe you wouldn't flag wave a niqqa as being real cuz "h-h-h-h-h-he said it!!!" while ignorning that he works for the people who feed it.

LIke I said...I'm not going to address the rest of the BS you posted because its irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that Rosenberg doesn't have any integrity to speak on this matter. I had to walk past the Occupy Wall Street posters every other week when working downtown. They lived what they say. Stop celebrating these looking for brownie point ass niqqas who aren't living it. He's feeding the machine bruh.

And i bet all those occupy wall street protestors are back at work now working for "the man"

You are not living what you feel because you are doing nothing stop fox news, ignoring them is not helping to stop the problem, it just allows them to continue with the bs. And if you work for some "big firm" they are the type of company that supports fox news so they can continue to be a "big firm" you my freind are currently contributing to the very thing you speak out against.

On the other hand if I as a journalist didn't like what fox news was doing, would i be wrong to get a job there and try to defeat the enemy from within?

You need to quit your job and go protest now so you can live what you speak:rolleyes:

And again I'm not celebrating anyone Rosenburg is the "Machine" nicki minaj is "the machine" I choose not to catch feelings about any of it because it's all bs and for show.

NYC Rebel

Daps
And i bet all those occupy wall street protestors are back at work now working for "the man" .

That's the spirit!! Tear them down!!

:dry:

You are not living what you feel because you are doing nothing stop fox news, ignoring them is not helping to stop the problem, it just allows them to continue with the bs.

How do you know that? You're my spokesman now? Do you know the outfit that I write for on the side?

Tell me about my feelings, bruh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's the spirit!! Tear them down!!

:dry:

How do you know that? You're my spokesman now? Do you know the outfit that I write for on the side?

Tell me about my feelings, bruh?

I'm not tearing anyone down, just speaking the truth. We all have to play ball with the "machine" at some point no matter how much we speak out against it.

I don't care what you do on the side. According to your own logic if fox news and wallstreet are the enemies than you are contributing to their cause by working for "the man" and you are fake because you won't quit your job and fight against them.

I just applied your logic about the rosenburg situation to your own situation in order to show you it is all bs. We are all stuck in the machine and before you say somebody is wrong for playin along, check yourself.