Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds Roast Nick

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I GUARANTEE YOU that if dude was black, NO ONE on here would be droppin' this "oh, that was unprofessional" nonsense or that other "he wouldn't say that if it was a nikka" shyt. And they DAMN sure wouldn't be trying to defend that garbage-ass song. Forget the fact that the song's not hiphop - it ain't even a good pop/dance song or whatever the fukk you call that Katy Perry-sounding genre of music

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I GUARANTEE YOU that if dude was black, NO ONE on here would be droppin' this "oh, that was unprofessional"

I guarantee if he was black he wouldn't said that shyt. White people love being the authority to our culture a bit too much.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
smh @ me siting through all of it-- and watching both mentioned songs videos-- but:obama: @ nicki in those vids--

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
:gag: @ nikkas actually ridin for dis transparent, gimmicky, flagrantly Lady Gaga swagga jackin hoe.

Basically. I'm from southside myself and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt time after time because i thought she had flashses of talent, but after the flex interview - nope. you can't play the 'i'm a woman card" how could you diss me, then expect to be treated as an equal.

:stopitslime:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
flocka got up and dissed "real hip hop" rapping ass dudes on stage with the mic why aint rosenberg come at him?

"when u stop rapping and need a single talk to me"

oh ya cuz rosenberg woulda got shyt ALL ON

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
I fukk with Flex every rare occasion, but the dude goes on stretches where he has no idea how to let a record rock, play through, whatever. Never sticks to his guns on issues, either.

I fukk with Mr. Cee. That little Nancy has good sets more often than anyone, lol. Rosenberg i never listened to more than like a minute, and Nicki, too. This 'real hip-hop' angle isn't working for Hot 97 no way no how in my book. And how the fukk is a Program Director at Hot97 getting an ear from anybody, either? A mainstream radio station's program director? The fukk.

But i concede i have a lot of fukking issues with New York radio period. So a grain of salt. That show Street Soldiers was dope, though. They still have that?

[/rant]

I'll watch the video later. Maybe, lol.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
People say the sexism ish is not a factor. But it REALLY is.

nikkas talkin bout hip hop this hip hop that.

How come he aint saying shyt to FRENCH MONTANA, who is the flagship NY trash artist at the time? Hmmmmm? :usure:

Cause he would get his ass shot and drugged out. He says he speaks what alot of people are saying. Well alot of people say French Montana is straight garbage. Shouldnt Rosenberg and his white hip-hop horse brigade enter war with French? :usure:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
People say the sexism ish is not a factor. But it REALLY is.

nikkas talkin bout hip hop this hip hop that.

How come he aint saying shyt to FRENCH MONTANA, who is the flagship NY trash artist at the time? Hmmmmm? :usure:

Cause he would get his ass shot and drugged out. He says he speaks what alot of people are saying. Well alot of people say French Montana is straight garbage. Shouldnt Rosenberg and his white hip-hop horse brigade enter war with French? :usure:

Because he doesn't have any songs like Starships?

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I have more issue with him working for the station that promotes and plays this bullshyt than with him being a white guy...:manny: