Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy bc I been subbed to the good doctor for years, but this was the first video I watched start to finish. It was so disgusting I hesitated to watch any of his other vids, the bytch was just so demoralizing. Like, how can I as a bw even try to be helpful when this is what's representing my peer group?

Within the past week or so, Dneika Marie and Kendra (Crimson Cure) have been addressing different aspects of the same conundrum, basically, different paths to the same conclusion of "these bytches ain't listening, it's done."

The missing piece was always consequences for bad behavior, but the small percentage of decent women don't have the numbers to enforce anything. So male leadership was always the solution, but it takes a minute to deprogram and organize.

Im so proud of y'all. :salute:🥳
You should listen to Dr. T because there's no "red Pill" talking points just logic and facts.

I don't listen to Dneka Marie or Crimson cure because to me especally when Dneka blew up she was essentially a dating coach telling Men It ain't that bad yáll buggin''
And Crimson comes off as too negative, Frankly everyone should be the best advocate for themselves and their kind. It's easier for me to listen to a dude criticize women than to hear women critique women.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You should listen to Dr. T because there's no "red Pill" talking points just logic and facts.

I don't listen to Dneka Marie or Crimson cure because to me especally when Dneka blew up she was essentially a dating coach telling Men It ain't that bad yáll buggin''
And Crimson comes off as too negative, Frankly everyone should be the best advocate for themselves and their kind. It's easier for me to listen to a dude criticize women than to hear women critique women.

Im not that sensitive, i been around the manosphere since it was mostly angsty white boys. I know very well how to spit out the bones.

I just started following dneika on yt, but from what im told, she originally went viral on fb trynna get these women in order, so i dont know what you're referring to. Crimson is exactly as negative as she needs to be imo but im curious to know why you feel that way.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You shared a tweet from some homosexual trying to appease the public from not attacking her white supremacist tirade. These fakkits are also the enemy.

That was the only link that I had that addressed her "apology"

I've been blocked by that guy since lol...also talked to one of my mutuals on Twitter who happens to be gay and he can't stand dudes like him either....I'm driving I might be able to expound on that later

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im not that sensitive, i been around the manosphere since it was mostly angsty white boys. I know very well how to spit out the bones.

I just started following dneika on yt, but from what im told, she originally went viral on fb trynna get these women in order, so i dont know what you're referring to. Crimson is exactly as negative as she needs to be imo but im curious to know why you feel that way.
I remember when Dneka blew up she was in the Keisha just needs a little coaching camp and You nikkas need a haircut and yáll are incels

I don't have a problem with Crimson's message I agree with her, but It's a Me issue. for example some aspects of "hood culture" is extremely toxic and needs to be called out.

Yet I can't stand when those SYSBM dudes get to shytting on Black people and Black culture in general.

The funny thing is I say that everything women say is cap but at the end of the day I kinda don't want them to confrim the harsh reality.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
And of course the white cracker agrees with the disparaging remarks about black men. what a big surprise! Not.

Anti black male misandry is a big and booming business and many people take part in it and make money off of it. They've can't do anything to help black men because they've been too involved in bringing black men down.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This is the first time I've seen someone cry and beg for forgiveness and declare that they'll never disrespect black men ever again.

I'm feeling like the men from Israel

hahahaha

Qc3FfQ.gif
:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
More examples of how the healthcare industry seems to be rigged to fail black men.

I've literally done this to white people who've invaded black conversations on Twitter.
:pachaha:

I said to this one white guy that was talking about Candace Owens and black issues "judging by your profile pic this conversation isn't for you and you should leave."