Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see that she has waved the white flag of defeat.

She said she will never speak on black men again in her life.

She is only gonna speak on female-related topics and focus on her side hustles from now on.

I'm proud of yall boys..... she bent the knee like we were jewish men.

I'm proud.
It's a good lesson because I don't know why she felt the need to say anything period, You can have you're own opinions (which is just that) but if you say something on the internet you can't know how it will be recieved.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It's a good lesson because I don't know why she felt the need to say anything period, You can have you're own opinions (which is just that) but if you say something on the internet you can't know how it will be recieved.

This is the first time I've seen someone cry and beg for forgiveness and declare that they'll never disrespect black men ever again.

I'm feeling like the men from Israel

hahahaha

Qc3FfQ.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
theres a bunch of actual therapists agreeing with her :picard:

And of course the white cracker agrees with the disparaging remarks about black men. what a big surprise! Not.

Anti black male misandry is a big and booming business and many people take part in it and make money off of it. They've can't do anything to help black men because they've been too involved in bringing black men down.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Really...what can these types really say about black men? now I love the band sublime, but judging by her T-shirt I can tell she doesn't really have too much of a connection with the black community other than being black herself. Probably grew up around whites in a predominantly white suburb and went to school in predominantly white institutions.

I can tell if you go in to one of her therapy sessions, she already sees you as a fatherless thug that's been in-and-out of prison, that uses the N word multiple times, and can only call women "bytches" and "hoes". No room for any nuance. The black man that came from a stable 2 parent home has no room in her therapy sessions. And if you are one? Too bad! she sees you like a degenerate thug. Like the rest of society.

Seriously if I went to a therapist like this, after the 1st session I would have walked out, asked for a refund and proceeded to write a bad review on yelp telling other black men to stay as far away from her as possible. Black men get verbally abused everywhere. so why do I want to pay hundreds of dollars just to get the same verbal abuse I could get for free? Getting told you aint shyt isn't therapeutic.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ah yes the good ole “tears and snot bubbles” tactic.

STOP going on the internet talking shyt about your own clientele. She literally said 90% of her clients were black men and then proceeded to shyt on….BLACK MEN. That would be like Tyler Perry shytting on black women when their 98% of his audience! That would be like Sylvester Stallone shytting on Italians. And so on and so forth. And she’s a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL?!?!
Did you watch her "apology video"? She didn't really apologize. She basically said that the anti black stereotypes about us are true and that we need to get therapy because black women are hurting. Thats not an apology.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch her "apology video"? She didn't really apologize. She basically said that the anti black stereotypes about us are true and that we need to get therapy because black women are hurting. Thats not an apology.
She hit them with the “ I’m sorry you feel that way” apology.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's crazy bc I been subbed to the good doctor for years, but this was the first video I watched start to finish. It was so disgusting I hesitated to watch any of his other vids, the bytch was just so demoralizing. Like, how can I as a bw even try to be helpful when this is what's representing my peer group?

Within the past week or so, Dneika Marie and Kendra (Crimson Cure) have been addressing different aspects of the same conundrum, basically, different paths to the same conclusion of "these bytches ain't listening, it's done."

The missing piece was always consequences for bad behavior, but the small percentage of decent women don't have the numbers to enforce anything. So male leadership was always the solution, but it takes a minute to deprogram and organize.

Im so proud of y'all. :salute:🥳

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
we need to get therapy because black women are hurting.
And what bothered me is that subtext. The entirety of her wanting black men to change had little to do with their own well being but rather how other people felt about them, which is wrong. If people should make a change for the better, whatever that is, it should be for themselves first before anyone else. She couldn't even mask her selfishness.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So to make a long story short, my Brother-in-law told me what type of time she was on, whenever he went to those School fundraiser meetings. So, I decided to do some digging. I found her Facebook page and saw that she was apart of this anti-black male group called "The Nest" (Got it removed). I also used one of those advanced search tools to see if I could find some wild posts. I typed in all the usual WS talking points and Voilà.

"I can't stand Naggers" "The Police can't kill these dusties fast enough" "Imagine protesting for these nikkas" "The Cops had the right idea" etc

We gathered everything and scheduled a meeting with the School Board. They suspended her without pay, so we had my nephew switched to another school.
Great job, bytch should’ve been fired though

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And any black man who says “ignore it” or “why pay it any attention?” Is a coward and traitor because best believe they would have a different energy if it was a black man saying this about black women.
Notice the “ignore it” crowd on thecoli is silent now. We crushed that beta bytchass fakkitry.