Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why? And why does it make a difference whether they're people's fathers, mothers, aunties, etc? Do you intercede when foreigners speak on OUR mothers, fathers, and aunties?

I intercede if a blk person does a judgement on all wite people
why would i not do the same for blk american people?

if a person is raised in a household amongst parents
like yourself
who have certain opinions on others
I have seen the things you said your grandfather said and other family members who raised you about foreigners

the point I am making is that I was not raised that way
my family is not that way
and those that speak that way are usually TRASH
not educated
not happy
not progressive

so again
I am against all collective judgement

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Your proof is some random coli post? :dahell:

Only flag I've seen on any of her socials so far is a rainbow flag.

:yeshrug: Take this smoke to the breh who originally said it. I actually have a man and a household to run, so, tbh, i dont really have time to research these hoes.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
if a person is raised in a household amongst parents
like yourself
who have certain opinions on others
I have seen the things you said your grandfather said and other family members who raised you about foreigners

Quotes, please.

And where you from, breh? :usure: Cuz i notice you avoided my question about whether this delicate handling applies across the board. Are you jumping in foreigners ass when they generalize us?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Quotes, please.

And where you from, breh? :usure:

bombobloodclaaat
should not be a question maam

did you not say your grandfather said something about africans in the bronx and fires
I have seen you write other stuff

please do not ask for quotes just memory
I presumed you grew up in a household as such and that describes your mentality

I wrote wow cause I was sure you were gonna come tell us where the therapist is from
as in you knew
so "wow"

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I went ahead and ran it back to make sure I wasn't trippin. Out of the 7 or 8 times she referred to "bytches", 6 were referring to women. Only once did she refer to men as "bytch" and "dusty" was never mentioned. At best, the only connotation you could REACH to make would be the part about "stepping it up"-- except that wasn't about finances, etc. It was about emotional vocabulary :stopitslime:

So basically... Your ass is so triggered you're coming up with things she never said and implying "simping" when I never expressed any sexual attraction. Acknowledging a certain point in what she said while ALSO saying she's not fit to be a therapist is not "simping". That's being objective. Stop projecting whatever your got happening onto me.
nikka get the fukk out of here

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
bombobloodclaaat
should not be a question maam

did you not say your grandfather said something about africans in the bronx and fires
I have seen you write other stuff

please do not ask for quotes just memory
I presumed you grew up in a household as such and that describes your mentality

I wrote wow cause I was sure you were gonna come tell us where the therapist is from
as in you knew
so "wow"

My father was FDNY and, yes, foreigners stay setting fires in the bronx with the dumb shyt, ie, space heaters and cooking appliances plugged into extension cords. So? Thats facts, google it. It happens every year. Back in the day, it was puerto ricans. Now its Africans.

My grandfather never thought about foreigners bc they werent in his world. Get your memories straight before you try to dismiss me.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
My father was NYFD and, yes, foreigners stay setting fires in the bronx with the dumb shyt, ie, space heaters and cooking appliances plugged into extension cords. So? Thats facts, google it. It happens every year. Back in the day, it was puerto ricans. Now its Africans.

My grandfather never thought about foreigners bc they werent in his world. Get your memories straight before you try to dismiss me.

I remember the quote vaguely it was another "wow" situation...
you have to keep in mind...
and please pretty please do....
let me write this in poetic form

"the caribbean does not have the best beaches in the world"

one of the last posts before I was bushed last I think was misconstrued
yet I commented to someone that if they were to hear SOME of my opinons concerning CERTAIN segments of jamaican people and their __________ ________ _____ ways...that person would cry

meaning I view groups as humans...some good and some bad
when one says "blk americans, wites, caribbean, african"
you referring to MILLIONS of human beings all with differing mentalities

THAT IS FOOLISH

I say that to say....I am VERY SURE there were africans and puerto ricans and whoever else starting the fires
people are people

as this therapist appears to be a blk american

and in SOCIAL MEDIA BRAINWASHING propoganda fashion
she is making it bad for the MAJORITY OF BLK WOMEN THERAPISTS who are professional and would help a blk man and come from the heart
yet we have dudes in thread saying blk women therapists are a no go

in any case
I respect your intelligence and attempts at being a good woman
cant stand certain types
so bless up

I will exit the thread now