Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Non Ados people simply don't have the knowledge and expeirence of being around white supremacists to make an honest assestment of the situation.
They dont understand white passive aggressive racism and macro/microagressions either. Some of them would probably think its them complimenting them and not as the condescending digs they are.

Also I'm a first gen Non-ADOS man, I speak from experience. No diaspora war ish.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This stood out to me too.

Hip Hop has done a number on our people. How we refer to each other..... "nikka, bytch, hoe"

:snoop:

That has nothing to do with Hip Hop....Black people were calling each other "nikkas, bytches, hoes," back in the 1970's

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Id just like to highlight and underline that she is a foreigner.

Like i keep saying, the most vocal, most egregious perpetrators of anti bm racism are foreign bw. Im not even saying this to defend domestic wenches. Im saying, at least theyre adequately shamed. This bytch actually thought this was acceptable and okay. Im glad she got fired, cuz fukk her. :umad:
Go shyt on your own men, let me worry about mine. :childplease: :camby:

Edit to add: have any other brehettes posted itt?

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
That has nothing to do with Hip Hop....Black people were calling each other "nikkas, bytches, hoes," back in the 1970's

In the street sector of the community, yes. I know the Black exploitation/street stuff was popular back in the day but we also took pride in trying to show upliftment as well. Black folks in the mainstream tried to present an image of class and respect because society wasn't far removed from the only image of Black folks being inarticulate, uncultured, lower class people.

I will say that hip hop made it normal and cooler to speak like this and this is not just limited to "hood" folks. That therapist girl is a prime example. I'm assuming that she is college educated yet she spoke like you would expect an uneducated ratchet from the projects to speak.

The casualness of describing every black person as a "nikka" being normalized is a problem for me. As a people we don't even recognize how toxic that is. I know people don't want to be looked at as square and want to use the cool/hip vernacular of the day but this shyt is destructive. If we don't have basic respect for own people as men, women and children than I don't see us able to build and maintain a functioning community.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They dont understand white passive aggressive racism and macro/microagressions either. Some of them would probably think its them complimenting them and not as the condescending digs they are.

Also I'm a first gen Non-ADOS man, I speak from experience. No diaspora war ish.

statements like these are always a bit shocking to me....
keeping in mind we referring to peoples mothers, fathers, kids etc here...
I do not hold it against you...
just surprising

the therapist woman is trash
most likely eats wite vagina regularly

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
statements like these are always a bit shocking to me....
keeping in mind we referring to peoples mothers, fathers, kids etc here...
I do not hold it against you...
just surprising

Why? And why does it make a difference whether they're people's fathers, mothers, aunties, etc? Do you intercede when foreigners speak on OUR mothers, fathers, and aunties?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The little bit that I heard from her, she wasn't wrong. Delivery a bit strong, but to try and get her fired over that is weak. Folks kinda proved her point.