Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Bruh don’t nobody give a fukk about her passion. She was passionate as fukk to say we went to “massa” to get her fired.. no sane person would utter some bullshyt like that

Ya entire post is part of the fukking problem. Stop looking at what could it be instead of what it is.

It is a valid topic — that has been beaten to death to where it’s now an insult anytime a BM speaks his mind.. and I’m tired of it. No, not every BM breathing needs therapy. Some of us grew up well and are in tune with our emotions. Some of us have groups of individuals to lament too.

She was not genuine. I don’t see how you couldn’t decipher that.

She was using "massa" ironically. As in, we complain about the way whites treat us but are quick to run to "massa" to resolve a conflict. Which...is often true. She was using "bytch" ironically as well.

And I agree, not every black male needs therapy. But you know, lets be reasonable, lets not try to parse every single word looking for a reason to quarrel (that's what women do). There are a number of black dudes who could benefit from emotional awareness. It is what it is.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Look at his bio. That’s all I’ll say. :mjpls:

Edit: the bytch nikka made his account private when the heat got too much.

Don’t worry, I took a screenshot because I knew his ho ass would run.

3-ACBD18-D-80-E3-4-A7-A-BD15-8-AAFFF0-A75-C2.jpg

4-A95-F6-B7-508-D-4-D0-E-BE9-E-F985-CDCB3797.jpg

he sounds like some of these coli posters that only pop up to shyt on black males.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Does she realize how unprofessional she looks?What clinic would hire a woman who calls her clients motherfukkers, hoes, and bytches.:dahell:
I think it’s ironic that she’s one of the representatives of the “most educated” and she still has the vernacular of a hoodrat.

This stood out to me too.

Hip Hop has done a number on our people. How we refer to each other..... "nikka, bytch, hoe"

:snoop:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these black women have all this "education" and not a lick of common sense.

These so called educated bw have been coddled and catered too by corporate America so long that they really think there are no consequences for their behavior or how they conduct themselves. She got a little bit too comfortable in "massa's" house and now she can join the "dusties" in the unemployment line.

If you are a professional then act like one. You will never see the equivalent of a black man with a corporate job posting recklessly like this cause black men know what time it is for us in corporate America. We are last hired and first fired and need to be 2x more qualified then everyone else for half the pay.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs will ban you for it but it has to be said, A LOT of African women are kewns. That's why a lot of these divest accounts are african women as well.
Non Ados people simply don't have the knowledge and expeirence of being around white supremacists to make an honest assestment of the situation.
I'm sayin..

I mean you gotta figure.. how easy is it to find a job in art therapy :dahell:
I legit didn't know what that was until I had to go through it.

Basically we painted what the therapist told us to paint and talked about how we felt.

Recreational therapy was way better at least we got to do interesting things.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Am I crazy for not having an issue with her message? While I do think its wild that people run to social media to tell their personal business, her message was basically that black men need therapy because we are an essential part of the black community and so our mental health is very important. I don’t agree with her using social media to air out her client’s dirty laundry, but her message isn’t anti-black male. At least not what I heard. These comments are perplexing to me. Especially after taking that post, about obesity rates by race and gender, into consideration. :sas2:
You don't see a problem with what she said because you were raised around low class women who speak like her so to you that's normal. But the problem is the greater majority of Black people weren't raised like that and actually expect professionalism from someone publicly touting themselves as a therapist.:unimpressed: