Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Look at his bio. That’s all I’ll say. :mjpls:

Edit: the bytch nikka made his account private when the heat got too much.

Don’t worry, I took a screenshot because I knew his ho ass would run.

3-ACBD18-D-80-E3-4-A7-A-BD15-8-AAFFF0-A75-C2.jpg

4-A95-F6-B7-508-D-4-D0-E-BE9-E-F985-CDCB3797.jpg

KS wasn’t a licensed clinician
This argument is beyond strawman/obtuse
I don’t even have a problem with her tone
But you can’t be a PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST getting on tik tok talking nothing but
nikkas and bytches
Talking about EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and EMOTIONAL VOCABULARY while using derogatory vocabulary
Make that make sense
As a PROFESSIONAL you have to always have a standard about yourself while trying to convey a message to the layman
It’s unbecoming to use that type of language especially talking about interactions with patients you have a certain rapport with
Again she is/was a PROFESSIONAL
You can’t be on tik tok doing bird like things while being an actual PROFESSIONAL
Tik Tok has emboldened a lot of these women thinking they can’t get touched physically, verbally out here in these real streets
Had all that Karen smoke and got your dumb ass fired
Then you got weak coli twitter nikkas defending her
WATTBA

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
You can always feel the vibe where a BW has a disdain for BM. 9 times out of 10, they got played and now for the rest of time, they gonna treat BM like the dirt under their shoe. I had a professor like her in college and I absolutely hated that bish.
Yeah, these bytches always stick out like a sore thumb.

Not only is their tone and aura discernable, but they all use the same buzzwords and regurgitate similar talking points.

Sounds like she needs to take her own advice and take her ass to therapy to heal herself.

The fact that's she's doubling down instead of holding herself accountable for being foolish enough to post that video on Tik Tok because of its echo chamber is crazy though.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Is she really a therapist? I have doubts.

And the fact that she was fired so quickly? I don't believe it.

Typically when you bad mouth black men nothing happens to you. So again, I have doubts.
Best believe, her firing had nothing to do with black men. She broke several codes of ethics.

If she didn’t break any rules, they still would’ve allowed her to bad mouth black men