Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Is she really a therapist? I have doubts.

And the fact that she was fired so quickly? I don't believe it.

Typically when you bad mouth black men nothing happens to you. So again, I have doubts.
She'a was a therapist. Also her company put out a PSA saying that they don't stand for what she's saying.

doxxxxxxx.png

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Am I crazy for not having an issue with her message? While I do think its wild that people run to social media to tell their personal business, her message was basically that black men need therapy because we are an essential part of the black community and so our mental health is very important. I don’t agree with her using social media to air out her client’s dirty laundry, but her message isn’t anti-black male. At least not what I heard. These comments are perplexing to me. Especially after taking that post, about obesity rates by race and gender, into consideration. :sas2:
Her message wasnt the bad part. The problem is that the divest crew took her post as an opportunity to openly sht on black men. You should have read the comments. That sht gotta go.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Being in the military I stopped by the counselor because this was during the George Floyd time when I felt alone surrounded by dudes who kept passive aggressively making indirect marks about the George Floyd situation.

It was a cute black woman who was the counselor. I forgot what African country she was from. She basically gave me a canned “ racism is all in your mind” speech. I was like “ damn I should’ve just went to a white therapist for that bullshyt speech I got”. She was looking at me as if I was telling her I believe in flying unicorns or something,
Coli brehs will ban you for it but it has to be said, A LOT of African women are kewns. That's why a lot of these divest accounts are african women as well.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But if she dresses like that in every session well…:takedat:

Start @1:10

Honestly, I couldn’t get past the first few minutes..

She needs to expand HER emotional vocabulary.. all the “bytches” and “shyts” and overall blaming which is what is normal for black men anyway. I also look at where she got her degrees from and “Art therapy” and honestly knew this wasn’t gonna be shyt.

Reminded me of this bw i used to work with at the gas station when i was a teenager. She talking about and flexing her degrees in psychology and everything, but working next to me at a gas station with all kinds of attitude towards me and anyone else.

How are they going to expand their emotional vocabulary if they don’t know.. how is it their fault if they don’t know? If they’ve never been told how or taught? As a therapist your job is to help people figure out their problems not blame them for shyt they didn’t know.

Btw.. she got herself fired.. doxxed herself by showing her face, saying wild shyt, and telling people what area she worked.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being in the military I stopped by the counselor because this was during the George Floyd time when I felt alone surrounded by dudes who kept passive aggressively making indirect marks about the George Floyd situation.

It was a cute black woman who was the counselor. I forgot what African country she was from. She basically gave me a canned “ racism is all in your mind” speech. I was like “ damn I should’ve just went to a white therapist for that bullshyt speech I got”. She was looking at me as if I was telling her I believe in flying unicorns or something,
I had white therapists.. usually females in the military. If there was a breh I would’ve requested him but I usually went where I was sent..

I enjoyed every single one of them

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can always feel the vibe where a BW has disdain for BM. 9 times out of 10, they got played and now for the rest of time, they gonna treat BM like the dirt under their shoe. I had a professor like her in college and I absolutely hated that bish.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You can always feel the vibe where a BW has a disdain for BM. 9 times out of 10, they got played and now for the rest of time, they gonna treat BM like the dirt under their shoe. I had a professor like her in college and I absolutely hated that bish.

It all makes sense now. She was definitely the side piece at best when she was big. Even though she lost weight, she never lost those insecurities or flap Jack titties.

OXjYNn_HCQQFYg-d.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She'a was a therapist. Also her company put out a PSA saying that they don't stand for what she's saying.

doxxxxxxx.png
She literally Just got put on and got fired. Sad shyt, bytch was lucky to get and keep a job during COVID and she lost it for clout.

Why did she think that people wouldn't be able to find her?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs will ban you for it but it has to be said, A LOT of African women are kewns. That's why a lot of these divest accounts are african women as well.
Non Ados people simply don't have the knowledge and expeirence of being around white supremacists to make an honest assestment of the situation.