Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nobody could or should the bytch (because that's why she describes herself) would make every session about her.

I say the words nikka and bytch on here all the time, never once used those words in a prefessional setting.
Exactly, or on any social platform with my real name and face attached to it

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Husky sounding bytch :scust:

Fixed.

I think she's trying to make a good point but the subject hits too close to home for her. She's unable to distance herself from the emotions she feels in her personal dealings with black men. Her delivery is over the top, but that's what happens when square people try to sound edgy (I bet her choice in men is pretty boys and fake thugs).

Her point is black men should stop choking down their emotions down and have greater awareness of their psychological state, their self-esteem, and what it is to navigate through life as a black man in the U.S. To basically realize our potential to hurt those who look like us both mentally and physically. And how our survival and ability to thrive basically depends on all of the above. Admitting to, understanding, and actually working through our pain and trauma, not as victims, but as men ready to take off the mask of bravado and fess up to experiencing the range of emotions that makes us men.

I came in wanting to dislike her, but she has too much passion, you can tell it legit eats her up.

EDIT: After watching the whole video, I still believe her heart's in the "right place," she's just kind of cringeworthy and a bit trashy. She probably also associates black maleness with pimps, players, rappers, and thugs.

It's a valid topic, she's just :scusthov:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
funny how they keep bringing up KS. they had every chance to get his channel removed or have him banned.. but nah. All the women and men who were against him just threw out insults. No sense of action.

Compared to this, where this was immediately fizzled out by BM and a BW’s article against it being the final blow.

Just goes to show one sector of the community is to divide and cause controversy, while the other is about power and regulation.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Fixed.

I think she's trying to make a good point but the subject hits too close to home for her. She's unable to distance herself from the emotions she feels in her personal dealings with black men. Her delivery is over the top, but that's what happens when square people try to sound edgy (I bet her choice in men is pretty boys and fake thugs).

Her point is black men should stop choking down their emotions down and have greater awareness of their psychological state, their self-esteem, and what it is to navigate through life as a black man in the U.S. To basically realize our potential to hurt those who look like us both mentally and physically. And how our survival and ability to thrive basically depends on all of the above. Admitting to, understanding, and actually working through our pain and trauma, not as victims, but as men ready to take off the mask of bravado and fess up to experiencing the range of emotions that makes us men.

I came in wanting to dislike her, but she has too much passion, you can tell it legit eats her up.

EDIT: After watching the whole video, I still believe her heart's in the "right place," she's just kind of cringeworthy and a bit trashy. She probably also associates black maleness with pimps, players, rappers, and thugs.

It's a valid topic, she's just :scusthov:
Bruh don’t nobody give a fukk about her passion. She was passionate as fukk to say we went to “massa” to get her fired.. no sane person would utter some bullshyt like that

Ya entire post is part of the fukking problem. Stop looking at what could it be instead of what it is.

It is a valid topic — that has been beaten to death to where it’s now an insult anytime a BM speaks his mind.. and I’m tired of it. No, not every BM breathing needs therapy. Some of us grew up well and are in tune with our emotions. Some of us have groups of individuals to lament too.

She was not genuine. I don’t see how you couldn’t decipher that.

Last edited:
Daps
She was fired.
they got more dogs working there than black people, and this chick is an art art therapist?

"Art therapists are professionals who use art to help their clients express their emotions and increase their psychological well-being. Art therapy can be especially helpful for individuals who have difficulty communicating verbally, including children. The job of an art therapist usually includes guiding their clients through art projects and using these expressions to understand the challenges they face"
:heh::heh::heh:
dusty bytch

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at his bio. That’s all I’ll say. :mjpls:

Edit: the bytch nikka made his account private when the heat got too much.

Don’t worry, I took a screenshot because I knew his ho ass would run.

3-ACBD18-D-80-E3-4-A7-A-BD15-8-AAFFF0-A75-C2.jpg

4-A95-F6-B7-508-D-4-D0-E-BE9-E-F985-CDCB3797.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He's even got the full starter kit.

giphy.gif

The young lady should have known better rather than seek clout and now she's gone viral not how she wanted to.................

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Snoop Dogg said it best when he said he avoid going to black therapists.

Sadly, I know plenty professional black women who are therapists that act and think just like her.

Sometimes our shyt don’t stink, and couldn’t smell it even if we could.

RIP Kevin Samuels

Last edited: