Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So apparently it was not Black Men who got her fired, it was a Black Woman who got her fired, when she wrote that article about her and gave up her government name and her place of work:russ:
Yet she doesn't blame these lazy ass shea butta blogs that literally write stories off of what's trending on Black Twitter.
She got fired

Not reading the room personified.

Even if she got fired why give nikkas the satisfaction?

This shyt is the most unintentionally funny shyt I ever seen, she could be a comedian.

The thing that mad it so funny was she doesn't seem to feel like this is gonna hurt her career (looks like she wants to be a professional tik toker) She's incensed that nikkas would have the gall to call her job. It's like she didn't beleive that Black Men had the capacity to keep their emotions in check and not just clown her on twitter and actually call her job.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is she really a therapist? I have doubts.

And the fact that she was fired so quickly? I don't believe it.

Typically when you bad mouth black men nothing happens to you. So again, I have doubts.
exactly you'd think she'd have "tenure" or something. I mean would a Medical doctor be fired for saying something similar? Doubtful

If she is a "therapist" and "cares". about Black Men she could always be a Psych for the VA in a heavily Black area and help them get a check and some treatment.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
exactly you'd think she'd have "tenure" or something. I mean would a Medical doctor be fired for saying something similar? Doubtful

If she is a "therapist" and "cares". about Black Men she could always be a Psych for the VA in a heavily Black area and help them get a check and some treatment.

She had pronouns in her bio.
She uses the word, 'dusty'.
She apparently used to be overweight so she has alot of pent up anger from that time period (no it doesn't magically go away when you lose weight)

Very obvious she's a black misandrist.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Am I crazy for not having an issue with her message? While I do think its wild that people run to social media to tell their personal business, her message was basically that black men need therapy because we are an essential part of the black community and so our mental health is very important. I don’t agree with her using social media to air out her client’s dirty laundry, but her message isn’t anti-black male. At least not what I heard. These comments are perplexing to me. Especially after taking that post, about obesity rates by race and gender, into consideration. :sas2:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is she really a therapist? I have doubts.

And the fact that she was fired so quickly? I don't believe it.

Typically when you bad mouth black men nothing happens to you. So again, I have doubts.

She was fired.

FaSphFtXoAAzOUF

Daps
Am I crazy for not having an issue with her message? While I do think its wild that people run to social media to tell their personal business, her message was basically that black men need therapy because we are an essential part of the black community and so our mental health is very important. I don’t agree with her using social media to air out her client’s dirty laundry, but her message isn’t anti-black male. At least not what I heard. These comments are perplexing to me. Especially after taking that post, about obesity rates by race and gender, into consideration. :sas2:

For a therapist she acted incredibly disrepectful. She was dripping with disdain, condescending, and acting like a know it all. I don't know about you, but I expect a therapist to at least be cordial. How is that encouraging a patient to want to open up about his issues ?

People also talk about therapists like every one of them are good at their job. It's not unusual for people to change therapist if you feel unconfortable or feel like it isn't working.

I sure as hell would not want to talk about my life with this goofy chick. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
AhhK.gif

Problem is y'all ain't open with ya'selfs first and foremost.
Stop being open with ya boys.
Stop pillow talking and crying on these females' shoulders.
Y'all opened boys' club to everyone, now anyone can have an opinion and influence your mental.
Steady chasing outside validation ain't achieving nothing.
Y'all won't assert yourselves and risk not hitting the skins.
Some of you are oversexualized and it's compromised your outlook and relationship with women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You'd have to read between the lines but put it to you this way what if a white teacher said to a Black student I know you're a single momma raised boy and you're mother is probably too cracked out to feed you. But I'm here to tell you that you don't have to steal. You can grow up to work at the Car wash and be a credit to your race.

Her bullshyt was incrediably condesending and I thought she was using "The language of the streets" To clown Black Men because she thought they wouldn't understand multisyllabic words. After her third sentance I realized that she's a hood booger with a De Vry degree.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
For a therapist she acted incredibly disrepectful. She was dripping with disdain, condescending, and acting like a know it all. I don't know about you, but I expect a therapist to at least be cordial. How is that encouraging a patient to want to open up about his issues ?

People also talk about therapist like every one of them are good at their job. It's not unusual for people to change therapist if you feel unconfortable or feel like it isn't working.

I sure as hell would not want to talk about my life with this goofy chick. :mjpls:
Nobody could or should the bytch (because that's why she describes herself) would make every session about her.

I say the words nikka and bytch on here all the time, never once used those words in a prefessional setting.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
All I can say is we need more black men to go into the mental health field and become therapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists themselves.

As an advocate for black male mental health, only we can truly talk to each other about our problems and understand them.
:yeshrug:
Being in the military I stopped by the counselor because this was during the George Floyd time when I felt alone surrounded by dudes who kept passive aggressively making indirect marks about the George Floyd situation.

It was a cute black woman who was the counselor. I forgot what African country she was from. She basically gave me a canned “ racism is all in your mind” speech. I was like “ damn I should’ve just went to a white therapist for that bullshyt speech I got”. She was looking at me as if I was telling her I believe in flying unicorns or something,

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Does she realize how unprofessional she looks?What clinic would hire a woman who calls her clients motherfukkers, hoes, and bytches.:dahell:
I think it’s ironic that she’s one of the representatives of the “most educated” and she still has the vernacular of a hoodrat.
What’s sad is that she and alot of others see nothing wrong with it :francis: