Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
To be honest thread was actually in good fun and yall two n!ggas just ruined it:snoop: just doing too much brehs
And I'm seeing there's a lot of posters showing their real colors(no pun intended) in this thread too..n!ggas who I thought were thorough posters now looking like cac trolls :dahell:
me and this breh have history. Don't quote me if you don't know what you're talking about.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
To be honest thread was actually in good fun and yall two n!ggas just ruined it:snoop: just doing too much brehs
And I'm seeing there's a lot of posters showing their real colors(no pun intended) in this thread too..n!ggas who I thought were thorough posters now looking like cac trolls :dahell:
Good fun:dwillhuh:
nikkas was in here wishing death on OP's mama:dahell:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Good fun:dwillhuh:
nikkas was in here wishing death on OP's mama:dahell:

I thought it was just guwop and even that was just on the first page. It's been jokes ever since, none even involving the OP. Then you and ol boy come along almost 8 pages later with that? :dwillhuh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@KyokushinKarateka you gotta let this shyt go breh because they got you right where they want you, aggravated while they sit back like :umad:
Yeah man let it go. I know what was said was foul but there's no need to come to blows over a message board. It's not that serious. Like chop it up like grown men, settle things without having to come to blows.

Like I disagree with people here, but they people like you or me. Chances are if you stepped outside of the coli and met with them you'd think about if it was really worth it to fight someone you just had a beef with on a message board. Then it would be all weird and awkward, then you'd probably just chop it up, say peace and go about your business.

Really, if you got beef it's the real life ones that mean the most...this is all fodder and steam at the end of the day. I know if your mother is sick it's a low blow but he said he didn't know (wishes for the best regardless). All in all, that's on you b. I think it's just best these days to take the high road and don't let a random internet avatar and profile get the best of you.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Vote is it guwop or lion king iaint going through all that...Mfs talking bout they right around the corner smh i thought the fake fights for attention was over last owel same ol coli:heh: