Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The sad thing is you'd rather be on the internet talking to a stranger than hanging out with your sick mother. You're a piece of shyt person and a terrible excuse of a son.

Don't worry about her. Worry about me ever, EVER, finding you.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
you'd rather search for me than tend to your sick mother:scust:...

Man you have issues. Are we sure you didn't posion her or some shyt?:dwillhuh:

Don't have to search for you, karma takes care of all of that. Don't get scared now. I live in the N. Hills area of Raleigh, NC to answer your question on my wall.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It's ironic that we as an online community were expected by the mods to rally and show sympathy in the wake of @Brooklynzson 's fallen father. Had banners up and the whole nine. Fine. Yet, here my ill mother has been repeatedly attacked by multiple posters to no end and even wished death upon, all day long, without a single course of action by these same exact mods, being taken.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Don't have to search for you, karma takes care of all of that. Don't get scared now.
:what: why would I be afraid? It's obvious your Mother isn't sick at all and you just used that as a story to turn @Guwopaveli into some type of Coli Heel. You're a lonely kid with no friends and who spends to much time alone in your room. Why would any man.... Hell any man or woman feel you're any sort of a threat? :rudy:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's ironic that we as an online community were expected by the mods to rally and show sympathy in the wake of @Brooklynzson 's fallen father. Had banners up and the whole nine. Fine. Yet, here my ill mother has been repeatedly attacked by multiple posters to no end and even wished death upon, all day long, without a single course of action by these same exact mods, being taken.
Because you're lying. And it's disgusting to bring up someone's heartache and loss to prove a false point. Grow up kid

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
                                                                        

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
The sad thing is you'd rather be on the internet talking to a stranger than hanging out with your sick mother. You're a piece of shyt person and a terrible excuse of a son.

@KyokushinKarateka is 100% p*ssy:mjlol:
Talkin shyt about keyboard warriors while the nikka has done the most typing in the thread:laff:

To be honest thread was actually in good fun and yall two n!ggas just ruined it:snoop: just doing too much brehs
And I'm seeing there's a lot of posters showing their real colors(no pun intended) in this thread too..n!ggas who I thought were thorough posters now looking like cac trolls :dahell: