Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where on this planet can nikkas find success at besides here and how are they getting there?
Google. A passport. Canada has a slew of immigrant friendly programs. But I know you’re going to tell me this is unrealistic or we are incapable for whatever reason.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Study African American history you fakkit and stop quoting me :unimpressed:

You the fakkit, online weirdo, I don’t come on here to catch feelings over discussions like some homo, please miss me with that weirdo shyt, I’m the least confrontational poster on these forums.

I study it, now ok, so how is the disparity of wealth between black and White Americans looking like?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because some of us aren’t finding success here. If you can go elsewhere as an immigrant and be afforded opportunities at advancement, why not take it and bring it back to the US? “Staying here to fight” by doing what? Not voting?

I get the whole “we built this, it’s ours”, but the strategy to so-called take it over doesn’t seem feasible.
How are you getting there? What’s the financial statements to set the plan in motion? What’s the plan - elighten us.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Stupid clowns don't even know the history of America. Black Americas went on multiple great migrations all over the fukking country. nikkas fleed the south the the north, to the midwest, to the west coast. Black folk RIGHT NOW are fleeing the West and coming to the south. No one is calling them cowards. However tha fukkboy Tariq and his band of retarted c*nts want to come at black immigrants over this shyt.

Not only that post slavery (and pre ending of slavery) black Americans left the country and moved to places in the Caribbean like hati and cuba (even moving to canada). You have some black cubans who can trace their ancestry back to florida and Pennsylvania. Where former slaves left the US post slavery for a better life.

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.

You're missing the point.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google. A passport. Canada has a slew of immigrant friendly programs. But I know you’re going to tell me this is unrealistic or we are incapable for whatever reason.
wherever they getting the resources to get there and what programs do they have that's going to set them up with housing and and a career path?

You the fakkit, online weirdo, I don’t come on here to catch feelings over discussions like some homo, please miss me with that weirdo shyt, I’m the least confrontational poster on these forums.

I study it, now ok, so how is the disparity of wealth between black and White Americans looking like?
fakkit ass nikka still quoting me huh? Say you study the history but questioning the wealth gap huh? You coward ass c00ns make me sick :unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
C’mon - Google and a passport?? bada boom - instant life fixer. They’re going to set up jobs, housing and everthing for us.
:wow:
I googled- unless you own a business or have a specific set of skills- your ass can’t go nowhere. These other countries are not letting you in their borders permanent just bc you want to leave.
:dwillhuh:

• Becoming a Canadian citizen is difficult, with language, history, and physical residency requirements. Here are the factors you need to consider.
If you're invited to become a permanent resident, you must confirm your plans to stay Canadian. If you don't spend that much time within the borders, you could lose your permanent residence status and your chance to become a citizen.

If you don't live in Canada, you must work outside Canada as a public official known as a Crown Servant or live abroad with certain family members who are Crown Servants.
How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen - Business Insider

The other way to fast track an application is through the hardship visa - you would need to hire an immigration lawyer and prove that your life is in immediate danger/impeding death from living in this country. More power to you though, if you’re sitting on at least 40k for the process.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.
YOURE COMPARING BLACKS
ABANDONING AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY
TO RUN TO A WHITE SUPREMACIST COUNTRY...
TO BLACKS WHO ALREADY
LIVE IN A WHITE SUPREMACIST COUNTRY MOVING TO
A DIFFERENT PART OF SAID COUNTRY?

YOU REALLY KILLED EM
WITH THAT ONE.
:devil:
:evil:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C’mon - Google and a passport?? bada boom - instant life fixer. They’re going to set up jobs, housing and everthing for us.
:wow:
I googled- unless you own a business or have a specific set of skills- your ass can’t go nowhere. These other countries are not letting you in their borders permanent just bc you want to leave.
:dwillhuh:

• Becoming a Canadian citizen is difficult, with language, history, and physical residency requirements. Here are the factors you need to consider.
If you're invited to become a permanent resident, you must confirm your plans to stay Canadian. If you don't spend that much time within the borders, you could lose your permanent residence status and your chance to become a citizen.

If you don't live in Canada, you must work outside Canada as a public official known as a Crown Servant or live abroad with certain family members who are Crown Servants.
How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen - Business Insider

I can only speak on the conversation I had with the Canadian visa representative. You take an assessment and they figure out which programs you qualify for. I’m not even saying it’s a straight/guaranteed path, but what is?!

My overall point was others migrate for opportunities and change, we “stay and fight” but have no clue as to how to fight or WHO to fight, based on the thread.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOURE COMPARING BLACKS
ABANDONING AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY
TO RUN TO A WHITE SUPREMACIST COUNTRY...
TO BLACKS WHO ALREADY
LIVE IN A WHITE SUPREMACIST COUNTRY MOVING TO
A DIFFERENT PART OF SAID COUNTRY?

YOU REALLY KILLED EM
WITH THAT ONE.
:devil:
:evil:

If they were real and not cowards, they would have stayed in the apartheid South and fought instead of fleeing for safety and better opportunities. That’s your logic, not mine.