Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not even. After this election, I realized how truly impotent your little movement really is and that made me really happy. I'm just in this thread to clown you nikkas. The days of taking y'all as a threat are ovah.

Tariq, Professor Black Truth, Jason Black and their followers tried and failed to even make a dent during this election. :mjlol:

1) You tried your best to get Kamala Harris out the paint and she ended up the V.P
2) You tried your best to keep black people from voting and we had the largest turnout in history.
3) You tried your best to spread your anti black immigrant message and it failed miserably. Most black people love their black brothers and sisters from abroad.

Y'all are just a small insignificant group of a few thousand bitter haters engaged in a circle jerk of hate. 99.999999% of black people don't fukk with y'all message of hate and that makes me quite happy and relieved. :blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What you dumb foreign nikkas don't know, is that the same ppl who left the South, winded up moving to the North/West and challenging white supremacy.

NOI was started in Chicago and thrived in the 60's by ppl who moved/descend from ppl who moved from the South(Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, etc(

Black Panthers was started in the Bay Area by Huey Newton(born in Louisiana)

In the 20's and 30's, ADOS in Harlem joined the UNIA as well as tried to send resources to Ethiopia so they can fight off the Italians

That's just a little brief history, so yeah we may have moved from MS or SC, but we'll challenge WS in Oakland or Chicago. That's the difference between us and y'all, we have a consistent tract record if challenging WS, no matter what part of the country we migrate to.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I just don't see how black people being hostile to one another here in America strengthens our position. The .1 % still own and control most of the wealth, media, access to resources and military in this country. Not to say that it isn't worth fighting for but even if we had reparations the dominant class would siphon it up because big capital always engulfs little capital in the end. They dominate political affairs because they dominate capital. You would think that we would choose solidarity over in fighting. Like someone mentioned in this thread the fba crowd sounds just like right wing Americans who blame the poor, black folks, and immigrants for social decay and taking their jobs.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.

Edit: nikka they just moved to a different part of the country you immigrant c00n:damn::damn:!!! The point is AA's were in a bad situation in one place and moved elsewhere to find a better living situation. Going by yall logic they shouldve stayed and fought in the south because leaving for the North and Canada would make them cowards:lupe:.

My ancestors stayed in the South (with a few exceptions) and handled their business.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
What you dumb foreign nikkas don't know, is that the same ppl who left the South, winded up moving to the North/West and challenging white supremacy.

NOI was started in Chicago and thrived in the 60's by ppl who moved/descend from ppl who moved from the South(Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, etc(

In the 20's and 30's, ADOS in Harlem joined the UNIA as well as tried to send resources to Ethiopia so they can fight off the Italians

That's just a little brief history, so yeah we may have moved from MS or SC, but we'll challenge WS in Oakland or Chicago. That's the difference between us and y'all, we have a consistent tract record if challenging WS, no matter what part of the country we migrate to.

100%

Noble Drew Ali and Clarence 13X (Father Allah) are both Virginians.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The largest Black organization in history was the UNIA - centered around Black Americans leaving the US and Canada en masse and attempting to colonize an area of Africa.
I don't think most posters on this forum have a grasp of their rather recent history.

Leaving countries and coming to the US is, in many ways, easier than the other way around - particularly when the US has a hand in your home country's colonization.

Ok, and most of the other movements ADOS were apart of were centered on fighting in America.

That's like Luis Fonsi(Despacito) bragging to Beyonce on how he had one of the most successful singles ever, yet didn't have any other hits after that. Yeah there was this one hot moment(UNIA being huge), but the rest of the movements were centered on us fighting in our land.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh you mean they fled to a place where they could safely build organizations without fear of terrorist groups killing them without repercussion unlike the apartheid south? Wow. It's almost like fleeing from danger and oppression makes one lucky and smart and not a coward.

How is that any different from Haitians who fled to get away from the brutal repression of Papa Doc or Somalians fleeing from war lords?

It's like when Snoop told Eazy, "When you diss Dre, you diss yourself".

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That's PEACE!

Breh, I scream that shyt to anybody that want to hear it.

Yeah Iverson, Vick, LT, Bruce Smith, Clipse, Pharrell, Timbaland, Missy, etc etc is all cool and I’m proud of all them.

But when I found out the GODS was both from here (Noble Drew Ali from right out Young’s Park), that’s when I became a proud Virginian.

Don’t get no better than that in my book.

Last edited: