Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question, where does Tariq go from here? I feel like his attacks towards non-fba is going to fukk his brand up.
Even though he has a child's grasp on Black history and is, for the most part, an online provocateur and clown - the recent boosts in "Black creative" support have included him.

His brand is putting on Carmex and being funny on Twitter while dropping documentaries that are, at best, 65% factually correct. He'll be fine.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How viable is it to flee to another country for most ADOS? Marcus Garvey wanted to go back to Africa and he is the furthest thing from a coward.
The largest Black organization in history was the UNIA - centered around Black Americans leaving the US and Canada en masse and attempting to colonize an area of Africa.
I don't think most posters on this forum have a grasp of their rather recent history.

Leaving countries and coming to the US is, in many ways, easier than the other way around - particularly when the US has a hand in your home country's colonization.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did Nasheed create this FBA terminology?
I believe so - he felt left out of the "ADOS" discussions - especially since the people who run the movement online like Yvette Carnell are willing to clown as much as he is - and those who do real work on the ground like Dr. Sandy Darity wouldn't take him seriously.

He mostly uses it as a way to ape white supremacist notions of the non-AA African diaspora under the veil of "pro-African American" nationalism.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
wherever they getting the resources to get there and what programs do they have that's going to set them up with housing and and a career path?

fakkit ass nikka still quoting me huh? Say you study the history but questioning the wealth gap huh? You coward ass c00ns make me sick :unimpressed:

Have a discussion like an adult my guy, or let’s leave it as that.

I’m not questioning the wealth gap, I’m implying to you that fighting white supremacy is no easy task, Haiti did it, as good and as much as any group of people’s outside ADOS, and in return got hit with sanctions and still have to pay France till this day.....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s no racism or white supremacists in Canada right yall?? And Africa is so receptive and inclusive to AAs within their borders?? Or maybe DR or the Bahamas will take us- I have family there struggling to get over to the US, maybe I should tell them to stay? Why aren’t Nigerian-Americans leaving the US going back to their home countries??
:lupe:

:beli:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Have a discussion like an adult my guy, or let’s leave it as that.

I’m not questioning the wealth gap, I’m implying to you that fighting white supremacy is no easy task, Haiti did it, as good and as much as any group of people’s outside ADOS, and in return got hit with sanctions and still have to pay France till this day.....
Who said it was easy. This is the problem with people like you. We say something yall deflect we address that point than you move the goal post. Leave it alone. And accept who you are.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:DID THEY FLEE AN ALL BLACK
COUNTRY IN THE SOUTH IDIOT?

:devil:
:evil:

LIke an African refugee who flees oppression from a dictator is supposed to feel bad about escaping mortal danger cause some chump on the internet has low group esteem. Y'all are morphing into these poor racist cacs who cling on to their whiteness and shyt on other groups of people to boost their self esteem.

It makes you feel better about yourself to have someone to look down upon don't it?

Pathetic losers.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Unemployment. In 2017, the unemployment rate in Canadawas 6.3%, compared to 4.4% unemployment rate in the United States. From November 2017 through October 2018, Canada's unemploymentranged from 5.8% to 6.0%.

Canada urged to open its eyes to systemic racism in wake of police violence | Canada | The Guardian

https://www.cbc.ca/firsthand/m_blog...-canada-is-not-a-nation-of-cultural-tolerance

“We shouldn’t believe the hype that we are a nation of grand cultural tolerance and equality. My parents are immigrants who moved to Canada in the '60s. My mother came from Jamaica by way of New York. She heard of a slower version of the major American city where she was living, and ventured north to Toronto. My father came from London, England where racial tension was a reality he confronted daily. He grew up with 12 siblings. No matter where the Officer boys went, they appeared as a threat to anyone on the side of white supremacy.”

Five charts that show what systemic racism looks like in Canada

As part of her research, Davis studied the impact on violence in youth communities in Toronto and Jamaica. The most profound finding, she said, was how strongly Black youth in Toronto pushed back against the idea that the greatest violence they had faced in their communities was physical violence.

“They insisted that the most sustained, daily violence was the violence of the education system. It was teachers who did not believe in them, who stereotyped them, who over-disciplined and over-punished them, who constructed possibilities for them that were different from the possibilities for other children.”

When it comes to hate crimes in Canada, Black people are far more likely than any other racial group to be victims of hate crimes, according to statistics from the Canadian Centre for Justice and Community Safety.

:jbhmm:

Nah I’m good
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
There are many signs that we are on the right track by self identifying. The extreme butt hurt crying from tethers is one of those signs.

Some of yall make your foreign flag pride look so fake when you get upset that you cant pretend to be just another FBA anymore.

Anybody who loves who they are doesnt fight to perpetrate as something they are not. Nobody even said being from another is a bad thing

Deep down some of yall acting real ashamed of ya countries and families by how yall behaving.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
LIke an African refugee who flees oppression from a dictator is supposed to feel bad about escaping mortal danger cause some chump on the internet has low group esteem. Y'all are morphing into these poor racist cacs who cling on to their whiteness and shyt on other groups of people to boost their self esteem.

It makes you feel better about yourself to have someone to look down upon don't it?

Pathetic losers.
:umad::umad::umad: