Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not at all and I can’t stand him.

If anything, the non-ADOS stuff is making his brand grow.

Folks don’t realize just how many black people been on that “all skin folk ain’t kin folk” time.

nikkas keep trying to create these political rainbow coalitions that aren’t based in reality.

If I can beef with another black man strictly because he grew up on a street a couple of blocks from mine, what the hell would make you think I feel some type of kinship with a nikka that grew up 20,000 miles away.

:mjlol:

nikkas is delusional.

And that ain’t just an ADOS/FBA thing either before you immigrants come in here on your high horses.
So black folk beefing with every group except white supremacists will achieve what exactly?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
giphy.gif
I don’t have a problem with African Immigrants but y’all are getting real disrespectful . Y’all coming here now are reaping the benefits of my peoples struggles and then looking down on us. African Americans are the strongest people the world has ever saw:ufdup:
Shut the fukk up and answer the question coward. Why aren't you so called FBA using this logic to insult AAs that fleed racial violence in the south during the late 1800s and early 1900s? Or are the insults only for immigrants?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
c00n ass cowards love comparing moving around in your own country to fleeing thousands of miles to a foreign land because the black people there made it possible for you. Talking about you fled because of white supremacy but came to the greatest white supremacist nation on the planet :mjlol::mjlol: fukking c00ns

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For such a proud Kenyan, why did you and your family leave your homeland? :jbhmm:

Why aren't you in Kenya? :jbhmm:

So your family had to flee Kenya, which is considered a 3rd world country and had to c00n and buck dance to get a visa to America, which Black Americans built....Your welcome:mjlol:

You should be more focused on how Kenya became a dumping gound for plastic waste from the US and getting reparations from the British Govt.

Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

By David Whitehouse
Posted on Thursday, 19 November 2020 19:25

plastic.jpg

Environmental activists at the Uhuru Park's Freedom Corner in Nairobi, Kenya, September 25, 2020. REUTERS/Thomas Mukoya

The new administration of US president-elect Joe Biden must resist pressure from US oil and chemical companies to use Kenya as a dumping ground for plastic waste.

In April, the American Chemistry Council (ACC), members of which include Shell, Exxon, Total, DuPont and Dow, proposed investments in recycling in Kenya, provided that the recipient country accepts US plastic waste. Kenya would get about 500 million tonnes of plastic waste exports from the US per year.

Until January 2018, most of the world’s plastic waste was sent to China. Beijing decided that the environmental risks were not worth it and refused to continue. That led to plastic exports to Africa quadrupling in 2019.

But lack of infrastructure and rapid urbanisation mean Africa faces challenges just in managing its own solid waste.

via: Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

So now we are making fun of other black people for being poor or falling victim to white supremacy? Wow. This is how far y’all have fallen.

As far as “fleeing” to find better opportunities elsewhere, it’s a story as old as time. Most of U.S population is made up of people who fled their ancestral homelands for better opportunities.

What’s a run away slave?

Why did AA “flee” Jim Crow south to find better living conditions up north or out west?

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
I don’t have a problem with African Immigrants but y’all are getting real disrespectful . Y’all coming here now are reaping the benefits of my peoples struggles and then looking down on us. African Americans are the strongest people the world has ever saw:ufdup:
I've always looked at myself just as "AA" as I did Jamaican since I was born and raised here and spent literally 99% of my life in this country. You nights need to stop with this weirdo shyt that everyone who is a 1st 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant is the boogeyman and out to get you:mjlol:.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up and answer the question coward. Why aren't you so called FBA using this logic to insult AAs that fleed racial violence in the south during the late 1800s and early 1900s? Or are the insults only for immigrants?
Because for the most part y’all c00n Africans coming here aren’t refugees fleeing anything, y’all are whitewashed weaklings coming to suckle at the tit of African American progress then shyt on us:pacspit: we got our shyt out the mud and y’all claim it isn’t even any mud
Fr9DaR.gif

Daps
by alienating large groups of black people. His Twitter and YouTube is growing because white supremacists have started supporting him.

Tariq is all about money, he doesn’t care where it comes from.

As long as the youtube views and DVD sales keep coming, he’s fine. And I haven’t met ONE person who knows who he is. I just this weekend had someone send me a Kevin Samuels clip. They aren’t as popular as they seem.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n ass cowards love comparing moving around in your own country to fleeing thousands of miles to a foreign land because the black people there made it possible for you. Talking about you fled because of white supremacy but came to the greatest white supremacist nation on the planet :mjlol::mjlol: fukking c00ns

According to your logic, Fredrick Douglas and Harriet Tubman were cowards and c00ns.

Black people who migrated from the Deep South are also cowards.

If they weren’t, they would have stayed and fought Jim Crow.

This is how stupid y’all sound.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you bragging about being shiftless? It’s a common thing for people to move and explore better/different opportunities. There are countries that are “immigrant” friendly, like the US and people take advantage. Maybe we need to see what’s available outside of America, like many of us do and bring whatever success, resources and knowledge back to the US.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You dumb c00n smh. We didnt move to another country that we had nothing to do with. Every inch of this usa is ours too:stopitslime: we built this shyt we can go wherever the fuv we want. We even made it possible for immigrants like you to come here:pacspit:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
According to your logic, Fredrick Douglas and Harriet Tubman were cowards and c00ns.

Black people who migrated from the Deep South are also cowards.

If they weren’t, they would have stayed and fought Jim Crow.

This is how stupid y’all sound.
No you c00n fakkit I literally said you can not compare moving around in one's homeland too fleeing across the ocean. Harriet nor Fredrick fled to London or even Canada. Harriet escaped slavery then went and helped more. Fredrick got his freedom and then became the greatest abolitionist ever. Don't fukking compare the struggles. We're not the same.

Budda

Superstar
Daps

The greatest white supremacist nation on the planet is England.

Also the whole of Europe and Asia, where does one go to to escape white supremacy?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For such a proud Kenyan, why did you and your family leave your homeland? :jbhmm:

Why aren't you in Kenya? :jbhmm:
And @BenchPressPapi @Lord-Yosh yall don’t have shyt to explain to them. I mean, they can’t even keep or unify within their own groups . Look at the c00nfusion coming from one of “theirs”-he went from trying to be a FBA - Ados proponent to a hoponent fighting with his own:
We have an issue. This issue revolves around Halfricans like me and full blooded Africans born in America. That issue is, involving ourselves in Black benefits claiming being Black while other Blacks who badly struggle by no real fault of their own do not benefit from this as the affects of slavery have destroyed their physic, mindset and vision to build and grow a community and thus for the future.

While some of us are allies like myself or have family within this unit. Those who do not can be allies or in some cases v. Blacks altogether. For example those v. Blacks, Issa Rae, Luvvie, Barack Obama and others with the opportunity presents itself. Issa said, she's tired of speaking on Black issues but she panders to the Black community for ratings and dollars. Luvvie calls Blacks Akatas which in Yoruba means "wild animal". Somalis talk mad shyt about Blacks. Barack Obama fought v. reparations and numerous things which could have benefited descendants of Slaves (DoS).

What is more frighting? 41% of Blacks who tends to make up 12% at Ivy League schools are Africans. But unspoken is how a vast majority of the Blacks outside of that are African 1st gen or 2nd gen American born students. This means that a vast majority of DoS have no shot at getting into these schools and worse is the fact that the Black elite are already a large percent of these entries. Basically, this makes getting into an Ivy League school impossible for a Black person who doesn't play sports at an high level. Now, some schools with except a few but it's not many.

While I am a firm believer that in order for Blacks and African Blacks to get out of white supremacy, they have to work together, but just like they must address the c00ns, DoS's are going to start having to hold Africans citizens of America and American born Africans and Islanders as well to the fire(asking questions and demanding real answers, please do not literally hold them to the fire). These guys can leave tomorrow if shyt pops off, but you, nope! It's time for their to be a trade off of sorts. I say this as a halfrican who is both DoS/African but I will say. I am not the type of DoS that you would imagine due to this. I don't feel the ills of 500 years in me from this trauma. I feel the broken spirit, inhumane, injustice and the wrongs of America. I do not feel what my full DoS cousins feel. To where smoking and drinking, isn't for fun, but it's to cope. Where I overly have to rely on religion because everything, even my mind is fugged up due to centuries of white supremacy. To the point, I don't even want to really talk about it. I'll rather talk about hoes and sports or relationships and RHOA. This is so real for many DoS. This is what I don't think Halfricans, mulattoes as well as other mixed races do not understand or get which I do get. I don't even think Blacks understand how fukked up they are due to white supremacy of over 500 years.

Seriously, we all might go through white supremacy but who else had their babies cut from their stomachs? Who else had to be killed because they were caught reading? Babies fed to Gators? Killed for any protest for any reason? Killed for walking at night? Killed for going to eat at a colored food station? Who else had to be raped because they exist? Who else was hung because they started a successful business? Who else was bombed because they had a successful city that rivaled cacs? Who else was taken from their community on purposed and then blamed for the whole damn thing? Who else was denied access to higher education till the 60's, only to be harmed and damaged while their are forced out of their communities because no one can start a business in a poor non-community? Who else? And there is so much more...

DoS deserve A LOT! It's time for us to recognize that. For Non-DoS, it time to look in the mirror. Your story is nothing like there's. We need to them differently then we have so far and really start sacrificing for them.

a few moments later
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/classic-example-why-nigeria-is-fukked-up.786583/page-6#post-38013120

bytch ass nikka. You are the prime example of a tribalist. You literally attacked Igbos in the other thread. I shytted on your stupid ass severely for it:

Now you are running to the root because you are too bytchmade to reply back to us where there are numbers. Yorubas are known for how the souled out during the Biafra war like some bytches.

Once again, as I said to you before, If you are so happy with Nigeria. Stay, but why do you care if Igbos want out of that shythole country. Everyone there who's not rich or loaded absolutely hates it. Even the rich/wealthy know it could be much better. They don't have an issue with Nigerians, they have an issue with NIGERIA.

@Hiphoplives4eva
@Gold
@Golden
@kittenheels
@qwer
@Ya?

:duck: and c00nery. Negged. Most Black Igbos are pro Black you fakkit. You must have forgotten who were the pan Africans in West Africa. The Biafrans and the Ghanaians. Yorubas are good at being natural c00ns, sellouts, and traitors. No one will forget that many Yorubas were for Biafra in hopes of their own country but your leaders took a sweetheart deal with the British which someone like you benefitting from today. That's a fact. That's nothing against you as a person, that's just the fact that you get to benefit from. When your types come to America, you guys have the Luuvies of the world more than others. Not saying those types don't exist in all because they do but they are more common from Yorubaland. That's not a knock to Yorubas people, shyt we all in this white supremacist shyt together and both of us were stolen from the motherland into the Americas for slavery/human chattel, just saying, you got benefits in this shyt. Don't misconstrue that.

If you are so happy with Nigeria. Stay, but why do you care if Igbos want out of that shythole country. Everyone there who's not rich or loaded absolutely hates it. Even the rich/wealthy know it could be much better. They don't have an issue with Nigerians, they have an issue with NIGERIA.

You forgot to mention, you are Yoruba who has had access to America. It's funny how you speak highly of Nigeria and don't realize the people who don't, don't collectively get any benefits in Nigeria due to tribal reasons. It's like you are a white man with your refusal to see your privilege.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Why are you bragging about being shiftless? It’s a common thing for people to move and explore better/different opportunities. There are countries that are “immigrant” friendly, like the US and people take advantage. Maybe we need to see what’s available outside of America, like many of us do and bring whatever success, resources and knowledge back to the US.

I have a very hard time believing you are FBA based on your posting history.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No you c00n fakkit I literally said you can not compare moving around in one's homeland too fleeing across the ocean. Harriet nor Fredrick fled to London or even Canada. Harriet escaped slavery then went and helped more. Fredrick got his freedom and then became the greatest abolitionist ever. Don't fukking compare the struggles. We're not the same.

How viable is it to flee to another country for most ADOS? Marcus Garvey wanted to go back to Africa and he is the furthest thing from a coward.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Being shiftless and prospering in your homeland is two different things. Why would we leave here when it's our land and everyone else is coming here because of the resources we established?