Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I’m in Wakanda...ATL.

So your family had to flee Kenya, which is considered a 3rd world country and had to c00n and buck dance to get a visa to America, which Black Americans built....Your welcome:mjlol:

You should be more focused on how Kenya became a dumping gound for plastic waste from the US and getting reparations from the British Govt.

Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

By David Whitehouse
Posted on Thursday, 19 November 2020 19:25

plastic.jpg

Environmental activists at the Uhuru Park's Freedom Corner in Nairobi, Kenya, September 25, 2020. REUTERS/Thomas Mukoya

The new administration of US president-elect Joe Biden must resist pressure from US oil and chemical companies to use Kenya as a dumping ground for plastic waste.

In April, the American Chemistry Council (ACC), members of which include Shell, Exxon, Total, DuPont and Dow, proposed investments in recycling in Kenya, provided that the recipient country accepts US plastic waste. Kenya would get about 500 million tonnes of plastic waste exports from the US per year.

Until January 2018, most of the world’s plastic waste was sent to China. Beijing decided that the environmental risks were not worth it and refused to continue. That led to plastic exports to Africa quadrupling in 2019.

But lack of infrastructure and rapid urbanisation mean Africa faces challenges just in managing its own solid waste.

via: Kenya is not a dumping ground for US plastic

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Leaving your home land doesn’t make you less of a people’s either,the Chinese are about to monopolise the whole world partly based around this concept, as are Indians, there’s an incredible amount of smoke on here for solely black immigrants.

But moving about is the way of the world, since it’s inception, some of you please go read some books.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Low Quality Posting
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.

Edit: nikka they just moved to a different part of the country you immigrant c00n:damn::damn:!!! The point is AA's were in a bad situation in one place and moved elsewhere to find a better living situation. Going by yall logic they shouldve stayed and fought in the south because leaving for the North and Canada would make them cowards:lupe:.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
For such a proud Kenyan, why did you and your family leave your homeland? :jbhmm:

Why aren't you in Kenya? :jbhmm:
Can you even identify Kenya on a map you ignorant cuck?

Supposed black people asking other black people why they move around. Its pathetic.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikkas on here love acting like they're superman. A black immigrant moving to America for better opportunities is a coward:mjlol:. When African Americans started fleeing the south in the late 1800s to early/mid 1900s for the North and Canada did that make them cowards as well:ohhh:? If someone started rounding up black people in America right now, I garuntee a large portion (maybe not majority but a noticeable amount) would head for a nearby country for a better life. nikkas have all types of smoke for black immigrants but scared to look their white boss in the eye to ask for a day off:pachaha:.
Exactly. Stupid clowns don't even know the history of America. Black Americas went on multiple great migrations all over the fukking country. nikkas fleed the south the the north, to the midwest, to the west coast. Black folk RIGHT NOW are fleeing the West and coming to the south. No one is calling them cowards. However that fukkboy Tariq and his band of retarted c*nts want to come at black immigrants over this shyt.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Serious question, where does Tariq go from here? I feel like his attacks towards non-fba is going to fukk his brand up.

Not at all and I can’t stand him.

If anything, the non-ADOS stuff is making his brand grow.

Folks don’t realize just how many black people been on that “all skin folk ain’t kin folk” time.

nikkas keep trying to create these political rainbow coalitions that aren’t based in reality.

If I can beef with another black man strictly because he grew up on a street a couple of blocks from mine, what the hell would make you think I feel some type of kinship with a nikka that grew up 20,000 miles away.

:mjlol:

nikkas is delusional.

And that ain’t just an ADOS/FBA thing either before you immigrants come in here on your high horses.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
If I can beef with another black man strictly because he grew up on a street a couple of blocks from mine, what the hell would make you think I feel some type of kinship with a nikka that grew up 20,000 miles away.
Harsh reality :mjcry: We should strive for better

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
I don’t have a problem with African Immigrants but y’all are getting real disrespectful . Y’all coming here now are reaping the benefits of my peoples struggles and then looking down on us. African Americans are the strongest people the world has ever saw:ufdup: