Honorable Minister Tariq Spitting Tonight

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because for the most part y’all c00n Africans coming here aren’t refugees fleeing anything, y’all are whitewashed weaklings coming to suckle at the tit of African American progress then shyt on us:pacspit: we got our shyt out the mud and y’all claim it isn’t even any mud
Fr9DaR.gif

Lashing out at people out of hurt feelings is not going to improve your life or your community.

You know very well who your beef is with, bug maybe you don’t want that smoke. :mjlit:

I will tell your hating ass something though, get used to us being here chump. We ain’t going nowhere. We will continue to come here, make our bread and provide for our families here and back home. and there is nothing your chump ass can do about it. :umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a very hard time believing you are FBA based on your posting history.
:russ: I don’t care what you believe. You’re no one special to try and gauge my lineage. But you’re right, I don’t subscribe to the whole “ADOS/FBA” terminology. I think it’s incredibly decisive and a chore to maintain long term.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The greatest white supremacist nation on the planet is England.

Also the whole of Europe and Asia, where does one go to to escape white supremacy?
Wrong. America decided that in 1776. One doesn't run from it they fight it unless they are cowards. Which you are since that's the only thing you know how to do since it's the only option you presented.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being shiftless and prospering in your homeland is two different things. Why would we leave here when it's our land and everyone else is coming here because of the resources we established?
Because some of us aren’t finding success here. If you can go elsewhere as an immigrant and be afforded opportunities at advancement, why not take it and bring it back to the US? “Staying here to fight” by doing what? Not voting?

I get the whole “we built this, it’s ours”, but the strategy to so-called take it over doesn’t seem feasible.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:russ: I don’t care what you believe. You’re no one special to try and gauge my lineage. But you’re right, I don’t subscribe to the whole “ADOS/FBA” terminology. I think it’s incredibly decisive and a chore to maintain long term.

thanks for playing, one less to worry bout

36Qo.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly. Stupid clowns don't even know the history of America. Black Americas went on multiple great migrations all over the fukking country. nikkas fleed the south the the north, to the midwest, to the west coast. Black folk RIGHT NOW are fleeing the West and coming to the south. No one is calling them cowards. However tha fukkboy Tariq and his band of retarted c*nts want to come at black immigrants over this shyt.
This clown had a second alt account talking shyt - your ruse is over faggit. No one takes you with any sincerity.
:mjlol::mjlol:
where’s ya @BlackStarLine alt, I haven’t seen her po...nvm
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hiphoplives4eva-has-an-anti-ados-male-female-burner-account.818534/

y’all need to address your own issues
:francis:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/classic-example-why-nigeria-is-fukked-up.786583/page-6#post-38013120

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you c00n fakkit I literally said you can not compare moving around in one's homeland too fleeing across the ocean. Harriet nor Fredrick fled to London or even Canada. Harriet escaped slavery then went and helped more. Fredrick got his freedom and then became the greatest abolitionist ever. Don't fukking compare the struggles. We're not the same.

They were literally “run a way slaves”

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
How viable is it to flee to another country for most ADOS? Marcus Garvey wanted to go back to Africa and he is the furthest thing from a coward.
Marcus Garvey was jamaican and came here because he couldn't get his movement popping off there and I have nothing against him or garveyites. It's very viable if nikkas was cowards and wanted to flee. We're literally in between two countries.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. America decided that in 1776. One doesn't run from it they fight it unless they are cowards. Which you are since that's the only thing you know how to do since it's the only option you presented.

And how do you fight it?

I guess you definitely a fan of the mongols and vikings?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because some of us aren’t finding success here. If you can go elsewhere as an immigrant and be afforded opportunities at advancement, why not take it and bring it back to the US? “Staying here to fight” by doing what? Not voting?

I get the whole “we built this, it’s ours”, but the strategy to so-called take it over doesn’t seem feasible.
Where on this planet can nikkas find success at besides here and how are they getting there?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Lashing out at people out of hurt feelings is not going to improve your life or your community.

You know very well who your beef is with, bug maybe you don’t want that smoke. :mjlit:

I will tell your hating ass something though, get used to us being here chump. We ain’t going nowhere. We will continue to come here, make our bread and provide for our families here and back home. and there is nothing your chump ass can do about it. :umad:
tenor.gif
Did you read what I said. I don’t care about anybody making a better life for them and their families but saying disrespectful shyt about us and not understanding why you even have this opportunity won’t be accepted

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Marcus Garvey was jamaican and came here because he couldn't get his movement popping off there and I have nothing against him or garveyites. It's very viable if nikkas was cowards and wanted to flee. We're literally in between two countries.

Not really, you ask most 2nd 3rd generation immigrants if they want to go back to their countries of origins and most would say no.

The fleeing done by these immigrants is due to the economic disparity in their countries in relation to the western world, this is how it’s designed, there is no great America, black or white, without the exploitation of Africa.

White supremacists will let us kneel and march and riot all they want before they let go of their stranglehold on Africa.