• Total voters

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
Love both. 2 is my fave :laugh:

You was here...and YOU WERE SMOOCHING WIT MY BRUDDER. You've been smooching with everybody!
Snuffy, Al, Leo, Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney Bob,
CLIFF!

giphy.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What kid goes to that big ass toy store with all that dough and comes out with only a map?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The more I've thought about this since this thread was made I've been leaning more and more to Home Alone 2.
Is it basically a remake? Yes
But outside of the bird lady and Trump everything is much better. Even the music selection is better. Despite being 20 mins longer it feels tighter because more things happen and while I do enjoy the slow burn of the first one it kinda fails entertaining kids under 10 because of it. Every hotel scene is a classic. I think I'm more open to Rob Schneider than most but this movie (and Down Periscope) prove to me he has/had talent and could've had a good career without Adam Sandler.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't call it, I love both.

But just watched 1 again recently, was in tears at Pesci's delivery of this line :laff: you can hear the disgust in his voice at how dumb Marv is :mjlol:

I’ve watched both films in the last 24 hours and I busted out laughing at this scene.

I voted the 2nd in this thread years ago. But it’s very close. The scene with the old man in church with the choir playing in the background is really dope