• Total voters

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

:mjlol:

Home Alone 2 is mah shyt. Mad love for tha OG, but 2 nailed it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
and the fifth was made for tv lmao......
I'm reading the imdb entries for 4 and 5 right now like :mindblown:

Home Alone 4:
Kevin McCallister's parents have split up. Now living with his mom, he decides to spend Christmas with his dad at the mansion of his father's rich girlfriend, Natalie. Meanwhile robber Marv Merchants, one of the villains from the first two movies, partners up with a new criminal named Vera to hit Natalie's mansion.

:snoop:

Home Alone 5:
Finn Baxter and his family move from California to Maine to their new house. Finn is terrified and believes the house is haunted. While he sets up traps to catch the "ghost", his parents get stranded across town and Finn is home alone with his sister. Their house is targeted by 3 thieves.

:why:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The bird lady made me feel some type of way

I prefer the first but they are both good... The high light of the second is the hotel

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
oh shyt i remember that:mjlol:

I gotta rewatch both cause 1 is stuck harder in my mind. Home alone was the one flick that made me want a treehouse as a kid,

Mine led to an underground bunker though:mjpls:with a lab leading back to the room on some dexter's lab shyt
Pics? :lupe:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm reading the imdb entries for 4 and 5 right now like :mindblown:

Home Alone 4:
Kevin McCallister's parents have split up. Now living with his mom, he decides to spend Christmas with his dad at the mansion of his father's rich girlfriend, Natalie. Meanwhile robber Marv Merchants, one of the villains from the first two movies, partners up with a new criminal named Vera to hit Natalie's mansion.

:snoop:

Home Alone 5:
Finn Baxter and his family move from California to Maine to their new house. Finn is terrified and believes the house is haunted. While he sets up traps to catch the "ghost", his parents get stranded across town and Finn is home alone with his sister. Their house is targeted by 3 thieves.

:why:
On some real shyt i never knew there was a part 5 :krs:

I knew about 4 but never saw it

Im gonna try and watch both sometime this month and see how they are

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
On some real shyt i never knew there was a part 5 :krs:

:usure:You seem a little too excited for a tv movie sequel that has nothing to do with the original Home Alone movies.

Go ahead and watch 4 and 5, but you'll never be able to get that wasted time back.:scust:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:usure:You seem a little too excited for a tv movie sequel that has nothing to do with the original Home Alone movies.

Go ahead and watch 4 and 5, but you'll never be able to get that wasted time back.:scust:
Damn it was a tv movie? :scust:

Not even straight to dvd?

fukk it i still might watch :manny: