Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Thing is, Kendrick clearly has someone inside Drake’s camp giving him info. shyt even Meek was getting leaks.

So if there are people around him that dislike him enough to leak that kind of stuff, how many of them would stand by and not leak things more insidious than reference tracks?
Kendrick definitely said that he was getting info from a leak. But what is leading you to believe that Kendrick is getting info from an ovo associate rather than reading those blind items? I haven’t dissected all the disses but what info in the disses makes you say this came from “the mole” as opposed to something he read from a blind item

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:mjlol:Listen. shyt was like watching a Tyson fight.

Somebody said that the reason they wear the masks is so they can go out and just be regular citizens freely. I asked in another thread, has anyone actually seen Aubrey since? Kendrick knew that nikka was gon hafta go into hiding.
I did say that Drake gonna have to lay low, but I ain't even think about that angle on that bar! :damn:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Btw, not sure if I've seen it posted in here, but on the Reddit they were saying that aside from 69 God being a freaky ass nikka and Tekashi reference, it's also 69 God = Dog backwards

In 2015, Daniel Hernandez, known as rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine, pleaded guilty to the use of a child in a sexual performance, the act of which was filmed. Now, the alleged victim has filed a new lawsuit claiming that she was the girl in the video, as TMZ and Page Six report.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kendrick definitely said that he was getting info from a leak. But what is leading you to believe that Kendrick is getting info from an ovo associate rather than reading those blind items? I haven’t dissected all the disses but what info in the disses makes you say this came from “the mole” as opposed to something he read from a blind item

Because to me, it seems he clearly heard Drake’s tracks beforehand. Like not on some it got lost at the studio but someone actually close with an agenda to bring Drake down a peg by telegraphing everything.

Even the AI shyt was telegraphed. Punch and Top were posting the terminator and talking about Skynet before that dropped. He wasn’t countering Drake with blind items.

When you’re in the industry for that long you get wind of this kind of shyt if not see it first hand before it makes it to these sites.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Weeknd said they had leaks before kendrick did

It's obvious that drake is lying about being his own mole

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Because to me, it seems he clearly heard Drake’s tracks beforehand. Like not on some it got lost at the studio but someone actually close with an agenda to bring Drake down a peg by telegraphing everything.

Even the AI shyt was telegraphed. Punch and Top were posting the terminator and talking about Skynet before that dropped. He wasn’t countering Drake with blind items.

When you’re in the industry for that long you get wind of this kind of shyt if not see it first hand before it makes it to these sites.
What’s the correlation between the terminator sky net and the Taylor made track?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Weeknd said they had leaks before kendrick did

It's obvious that drake is lying about being his own mole
Listen I understand that y’all believe what you believe but I just need something substantial before I can say without a doubt something is true. I don’t believe drake when he says he set Kendrick up and I also don’t believe Kendrick when he says there is a mole. I need something concrete to believe either 1. I probably never get that so I’m on the fence about both sides.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What’s the correlation between the terminator sky net and the Taylor made track?
The running theory is that push ups was ghostwritten with the help of AI and the reference dropped first, and then drake dubbed over it. TDE already knew because of the mole and called it beforehand

Taylor made I think was made to clown the whole situation but also cover it up a bit as fans were starting to decipher that push ups (the OG version) was a little sketchy

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:dwillhuh: Does this explain his obsession with Aaliyah???!!

From 2018:

Today's Blind Items - Two Worlds

There is an interesting dynamic going on in the music world right now. Sick and disgusting, but interesting in how it divides. Apparently if you are a follower of this one named permanent A list singer, and by a follower, I mean attend his parties, work with his producers and guest talent, then that means you are more of a lover of underage boys. This whole group is dedicated to finding young male talent and then "developing" them. Yes, that A list singer was one of them. He, in turn has brought them several others.

The other group, led by this foreign born one named permanent A list singer generally tends to attract followers who like finding and "developing" underage females. They like to model themselves after R. Kelly and his "development" of Aaliyah. They are all about getting these teens under their control both sexually and musically. They even informally call their group LMK after the song Let Me Know which featured R. Kelly and Aaliyah. You will often see it written on their shoes to let people know they are a member of that group.

:sas2:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Listen I understand that y’all believe what you believe but I just need something substantial before I can say without a doubt something is true. I don’t believe drake when he says he set Kendrick up and I also don’t believe Kendrick when he says there is a mole. I need something concrete to believe either 1. I probably never get that so I’m on the fence about both sides.
If multiple artists are saying theres a mole, especially one who said it weeks before kendrick did, plus knew all the moves drake would make before making them, it's pretty obvious there is one. I think that's concrete enough.

Hell, if you want to get even more concrete, metro dropping the reference track to jumbotron in a random text message when he should have had absolutely nothing to do with the song should be even more evidence of there being a mole. And he did that I think before weeknd even said they had leaks