Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If he’s trying to have a Sexual relationship then yes it’s grooming. But what if he isn’t? Mj had weird relationships too but eventually anybody that accused him of pedo shyt ended up being a liar.
Fukk that shyt too
It don't matter whether he was a pedo or not, he put himself in a situation to look like one
Whether they said it or not, I guarantee his family was like wtffffffff

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Fukk that shyt too
It don't matter whether he was a pedo or not, he put himself in a situation to look like one
Whether they said it or not, I guarantee his family was like wtffffffff
I’m agreeing shyt is weird but weird don’t equate to being a predator. I wouldntleave my kids with mj that still don’t make mj a bad person though because he didn’t do anything wrong

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
If that’s the comedian dude I did. I also don’t put much merit into it. I can look at the Millie Bobby situation and can make a video and say in 5 years drake will be busted for some pedo shyt. And that could be totally wrong. Drake is a former child actor just like that girl is they have things in common that none of us have because being child celebrities isn’t common none of us know what kind of relationship they have besides what the girl has told us. I’m not trying to defend drake like I said earlier I’m being objective. I wouldn’t have that relationship with a child and it’s weird to me but until she says drake tried some shyt I have no reason to believe he did anything foul. For people who dislike drake it’s easy asf for them to say “you doing weird shyt you must be a child predator“.
He said it's already known in the industry..
Stop

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He will have allegations but unless he’s in the court of law it won’t impact him in a real way and that’s facts
:dahell: She literally said she can't talk about it cuz the shyt is in court. (edit: oh, duh, I tagged to the other vid. It's posted in here iirc, but I'll look around for it. It was a young black guy, a teenager, interviewing another teenager who looked to be latina maybe.)

Yall, I think Kendrick know about the dogs and/ or dog bowls.

nikka, bum, 'fore all your dogs gettin' buried (he was once a thug, he was, he -)
That's a K with all these nines, he gon' see Pet Sematary (he was once a thug from around the way)
nikka, bum

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is an honest question, grooming is horrible and immoral but if he never had sexual or physical contact with those girls can he be redeemed?

What if he admitted he had a fetish, never acted on it in a physical manner, apologized and goes to therapy.
Ima take this as you genuinely wondering. No.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is an honest question, grooming is horrible and immoral but if he never had sexual or physical contact with those girls can he be redeemed?

What if he admitted he had a fetish, never acted on it in a physical manner, apologized and goes to therapy.
R.5d22898314ab2c649f84c469ff416381

Who gives a shyt? Keep him the fukk away from people kids. :pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I may have worded it improperly. I’m asking is there anyway Drake can redeem himself in the public eye if the the limit of what he did was inappropriate text messages
Not to the level he was prior to the battle. Career is by no means over but on the down slope.