Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This is why I stress legality.

If what Drake is doing is legal in Canada he will get off skate free. He will not be punished.

That’s why it matters.
Yep legality does not equal right or wrong. Some people have a hard time understanding that. But as a public figure being free from prison but losing most of your fanbase because your action habe turned them off from you is pretty bad too. The carefully calculated meticulous image celebrities have is very important because once public support of you shifts the money starts to dry up. And for people who crave admiration and power that is devastating.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yep legality does not equal right or wrong. Some people have a hard time understanding that. But as a public figure being free from prison but losing most of your fanbase because your action habe turned them off from you is pretty bad too. The carefully calculated meticulous image celebrities have is very important because once public support of you shifts the money starts to dry up. And for people who crave admiration and power that is devastating.
Oh his image has definitely taken a hit. But eventually people will wave it away because “he wasn’t officially charged”, which is my point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wait what is up with the dog thing
I seen a theory that the cover art is a woman on her hands and knees, the red eyes was because of how the camera flash made the woman's eyes look in a picture.

The deluxe with the two angel girls supposedly referenced something that happened to two little girls in Europe.

That's what people in the reddit were saying before post got deleted.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Oh his image has definitely taken a hit. But eventually people will wave it away because “he wasn’t officially charged”, which is my point.
Certain people will wave it away. The point of the beef is to get him out from on top and if he loses enough support and power to where he is no longer the best selling rapper and the guy everyone wants to work with for a hit then Kendricks job is done.
The 20 v 1 really feels like when you're at work and you see this dikk head guy who started with you same position but keeps getting promoted cuz he's fake and plays the game and kisses asses and pretends but did underhanded shyt to get ahead. Now everyone at the company don't like them and is tryna sabotage them to get em out. Really how this shyt playing out tbh.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nope. People got on MJ because allegations were brought up against him in court of law. All Drake has to do is lay back, people will forget because he wasn’t charged for anything.

It’s kind of like Vince McMahon. We knew he was a freak with power tendencies. But it’s in a lawsuit and in the court of law that we find out he pooped on a woman’s face and his reputation was tarnished. Until there’s official court documents Drake will get away with it.
You misunderstand. It's not the court docs that did it, it was the publicity from the court cases. This is WAY more public and we all literally watched the nikka do it in public with Millie Bobby Brown. If that's what he was doing to her, what might he do to your unknown, poor but beautiful underage daughter?

Plus, he warned LeBron and Steph by name. They not gon wanna be seen around him either, and that starts a snowball.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Certain people will wave it away. The point of the beef is to get him out from on top and if he loses enough support and power to where he is no longer the best selling rapper and the guy everyone wants to work with for a hit then Kendricks job is done.
The 20 v 1 really feels like when you're at work and you see this dikk head guy who started with you same position but keeps getting promoted cuz he's fake and plays the game and kisses asses and pretends but did underhanded shyt to get ahead. Now everyone at the company don't like them and is tryna sabotage them to get em out. Really how this shyt playing out tbh.
Yup so long as that happens Kendrick did what he set out to do

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You misunderstand. It's not the court docs that did it, it was the publicity from the court cases. This is WAY more public and we all literally watched the nikka do it in public with Millie Bobby Brown. If that's what he was doing to her, what might he do to your unknown, poor but beautiful underage daughter?

Plus, he warned LeBron and Steph by name. They not gon wanna be seen around him either, and that starts a snowball.
Hmm true

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I need to hear more about that. Sorry. That’s crazy. Like, it was JayZ’s but she had to do that as her “humiliation” ritual?
It was in another thread, I can't remember who posted it but it was exploiting Hollywood rituals. It was a poster named black on both sides that posted some solid info and dipped off.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All celebs do this. Rapper will peep baddy at a basketball front row and tell his assistant to send her a note that he wants to fukk her. Same with bf basketball players. Not discounting what Drake has done but sending people out to scoop women up is something they all do.
I can confirm that i went to a lil Wayne concert a few years ago with my girlfriend and my coworker. Wayne was staring at my co-worker all night. She was bad as fukk tho. Lil Wayne never said anything to her the whole night. But after the show one of his assistants came to her and said "We are going to the After party, and Wayne wants you to ride with him".

She didn't go but I think she gave her contact info. So she probably went through later.