Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All celebs do this. Rapper will peep baddy at a basketball front row and tell his assistant to send her a note that he wants to fukk her. Same with basketball players. Not discounting what Drake has done but sending people out to scoop women up is something they all do.
Of course! The question is the age of the girls they’re pulling backstage/to the after parties

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Thread locked, op deleted. That's why I c+p'ed relevant posts.

Update: Thread locked due to antisemetic jewish conspiracies. You can go to the Kanye subs for that.

I been all through that thread and didn't see a single thing in it that could be considered antisemetic :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I seen a theory that the cover art is a woman on her hands and knees, the red eyes was because of how the camera flash made the woman's eyes look in a picture.

The deluxe with the two angel girls supposedly referenced something that happened to two little girls in Europe.

That's what people in the reddit were saying before post got deleted.

Explain.....

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Pause and all that good shyt, but did anybody watch the video of the dog eating Dutch's ass?

Pause again. I hate that I even had to type that shyt out :mjlol:

I didn't want to click it, but in the Reddit they were saying it's undeniably him. If it's as verifiable as people were saying, and the blind item was saying they were thick as thieves with this Dubai shyt until Drake distanced himself from him... and that Drake was telling his business about what he did with the dogs (and how would he know about it unless he was in that inner circle?)... This shyt is really spooky.

Drake has been shown over the past few years to not be able to hold water about rapping about his behind the scenes shyt, making subs about all this supposed OVO mob boss activity and whatnot. Of course he would then lean into the dog stuff. And Kendrick has like 10 different dog references in all of the diss tracks starting with Like That.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pause and all that good shyt, but didn't anybody watch the video of the dog eating Dutch's ass?

Pause again. I hate that I even had to type that shyt out :mjlol:

I didn't want to click it, but in the Reddit they were saying it's undeniably him. If it's as verifiable as people were saying, and the blind item was saying they were thick as thieves with this Dubai shyt until Drake distanced himself from him... and that Drake was telling his business about what he did with the dogs (and how would he know about it unless he was in that inner circle?)... This shyt is really spooky.

Drake has been shown over the past few years to not be able to hold water about rapping about his behind the scenes shyt, making subs about all this supposed OVO mob boss activity and whatnot. Of course he would then lean into the dog stuff. And Kendrick has like 10 different dog references in all of the diss tracks starting with Like That.
To be fair, probably just for all the dogs album references

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
when I went down the Reddit blind item rabbit hole a lot of people said yes things have been exposed on the blind items several times but also a lot of things on there have been fabricated too. It’s just sticking to drake because he has done weird shyt. I truly believe Kendrick made the disses out of the blind items. He don’t have no hidden info on drake or it would be out. He’s saying he’s exposing drake because it’s right morally well if that’s the angle save these kids from drake and drop the info.

Thing is, Kendrick clearly has someone inside Drake’s camp giving him info. shyt even Meek was getting leaks.

So if there are people around him that dislike him enough to leak that kind of stuff, how many of them would stand by and not leak things more insidious than reference tracks?