Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If multiple artists are saying theres a mole, especially one who said it weeks before kendrick did, plus knew all the moves drake would make before making them, it's pretty obvious there is one. I think that's concrete enough.

Hell, if you want to get even more concrete, metro dropping the reference track to jumbotron in a random text message when he should have had absolutely nothing to do with the song should be even more evidence of there being a mole. And he did that I think before weeknd even said they had leaks
It’s obvious drake doesn’t care about references leaking for 1 he’s still using references after being caught the 1st time. For me the reference that @SunZoo brought up makes more sense than every1 saying it’s a mole because of course they all would go along with each other theyre all beefing with drake. I’m not heavy into Kendrick or drake I just have a lot of free time recently so I can dive into stuff like this more than I usually could and I’m being objective. I’m not saying you or anyone else is wrong in here though

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s obvious drake doesn’t care about references leaking for 1 he’s still using references after being caught the 1st time. For me the reference that @SunZoo brought up makes more sense than every1 saying it’s a mole because of course they all would go along with each other theyre all beefing with drake. I’m not heavy into Kendrick or drake I just have a lot of free time recently so I can dive into stuff like this more than I usually could and I’m being objective. I’m not saying you or anyone else is wrong in here though
If anything @SunZoo is strengthening and in unison with my argument

If drake's been around someone willing to leak sensitive information, multiple of his opps know it and have been doing it for years dating back to the Meek Mill beef, why am I inclined to believe Drake when he says it's not true vs. years of evidence of the contrary and 3 industry opps giving us clues that there's actually someone close to Drake leaking information, and not just reference tracks.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ain't you in the art gallery scene?
Did they not try yet?
Not yet. Im tryna see if they do. Would be hilarious tho. Cause Imma degenerate at heart.

Drugs is ok with me and more than likely they cant find what Im into with women anyway.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Kendrick definitely said that he was getting info from a leak. But what is leading you to believe that Kendrick is getting info from an ovo associate rather than reading those blind items? I haven’t dissected all the disses but what info in the disses makes you say this came from “the mole” as opposed to something he read from a blind item
Did u not see the Shane Gillis video

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Did u not see the Shane Gillis video
If that’s the comedian dude I did. I also don’t put much merit into it. I can look at the Millie Bobby situation and can make a video and say in 5 years drake will be busted for some pedo shyt. And that could be totally wrong. Drake is a former child actor just like that girl is they have things in common that none of us have because being child celebrities isn’t common none of us know what kind of relationship they have besides what the girl has told us. I’m not trying to defend drake like I said earlier I’m being objective. I wouldn’t have that relationship with a child and it’s weird to me but until she says drake tried some shyt I have no reason to believe he did anything foul. For people who dislike drake it’s easy asf for them to say “you doing weird shyt you must be a child predator“.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If that’s the comedian dude I did. I also don’t put much merit into it. I can look at the Millie Bobby situation and can make a video and say in 5 years drake will be busted for some pedo shyt. And that could be totally wrong. Drake is a former child actor just like that girl is they have things in common that none of us have because being child celebrities isn’t common none of us know what kind of relationship they have besides what the girl has told us. I’m not trying to defend drake like I said earlier I’m being objective. I wouldn’t have that relationship with a child and it’s weird to me but until she says drake tried some shyt I have no reason to believe he did anything foul. For people who dislike drake it’s easy asf for them to say “you doing weird shyt you must be a child predator“.
Text a 14 year old

"R u mad at me?"

Naaah we done with what it's and excuses

And kid actors be getting abused

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Text a 14 year old

"R u mad at me?"

Naaah we done with what it's and excuses

And kid actors be getting abused
No problem with you being done with all you said I’m just explaining my stance on all this I’m being objective. Unless a victim comes forward or someone brings out proof he’s doing something sexual to underage kids that would get his ass locked up I’m not going to call him a sexual predator or accuse him of sexual crimes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No problem with you being done with all you said I’m just explaining my stance on all this I’m being objective. Unless a victim comes forward or someone brings out proof he’s doing something sexual to underage kids that would get his ass locked up I’m not going to call him a sexual predator or accuse him of sexual crimes.
:russ:ok bruh

I aint saying he fukked her at 14 or 15

But he was def planting seeds
You can say you don't know

But everybody else do
It's called grooming

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

But everybody else do
It's called grooming
This is an honest question, grooming is horrible and immoral but if he never had sexual or physical contact with those girls can he be redeemed?

What if he admitted he had a fetish, never acted on it in a physical manner, apologized and goes to therapy.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

But everybody else do
It's called grooming
If he’s trying to have a Sexual relationship then yes it’s grooming. But what if he isn’t? Mj had weird relationships too but eventually anybody that accused him of pedo shyt ended up being a liar.