Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake pedo allegations been around for years, kendrick was the first one to put them in a song

the #1 thing people need to realize is that Drake is a proven liar and nothing he says can be trusted unless he is providing some kind of verifiable evidence.

sadly a bunch of his ov hoe street team run around just treating anything he says like gospel.
please read what i said a week ago

and i been telling yall about this fakkit canadian for a decade plus at this point

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake (and OVO) has already shown himself to be a liar about other things, including hiding 1 child. there are videos of Drake kissing teenage girls.

this is not chatty patty shyt, this is facts. if Drake denies things, his word is not enough, he needs actual evidence. he can start with all his claims that he set Kendrick up with fake intel, that would be easy to have receipts on. that's all you need to know.

:sas2:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went through a bunch of these, just random one concerning random celebs, then googled whatever the rumor or news piece was, they are definitely reporting after the fact.. All the Drake and Diddy stuff has been rumored forever, posted on here, and their pieces just echo the same shyt.

BUT, they are reporting things that don't get put to major sites because there's little evidence, even though they are most likely true.

So site has no insider, but they essentially shining line are all the fukk shyt celebs do so they good peoples :salute: