Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I had no idea this mulatto was running round in masks....
No, he's not, the group Daft Punk does. He may have to going forward, tho. :skip:

I’m not saying it’s ok. I’m saying that it’s legal. And if it’s legal he can’t catch a charge. And catching a charge is how his name will really get in the mud and not just scuttlebutt.
And I'm saying, it doesn't matter.

AT MINIMUM, he's a groomer, who cares if he's following the letter of the law? He's tampering with minors. How else are you sitting there already- waiting, and done already built up a relationship- on the very day they turn legal???

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Exactly. This was a video from 2001

he said she said shyt

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who works for Drake and Drake be doing x y and z"

I'm all for the truth coming to light and exposing any evil shyt this man is doing but shyt liek this is not credible and can be just people talking to get clout or mentally ill with delusions manifesting.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man, it’s not even about legal or illegal. It’s about the optics. No moral or upstanding man is ever approaching a 16 year old female beyond asking for something at a store or asking for directions…
Correct.

However there are plenty who would do it if they could with no backlash.

Which is why you see so many ppl in entertainment doing this stuff. They have money and access, so they do what they want. :francis:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No, he's not, the group Daft Punk does. He may have to going forward, tho. :skip:

And I'm saying, it doesn't matter.

AT MINIMUM, he's a groomer, who cares if he's following the letter of the law? He's tampering with minors. How else are you sitting there already- waiting, and done already built up a relationship- on the very day they turn legal???
I agree fully. But everyday people won’t care unless he’s charged and therefore he won’t face consequences because he skirts on the law. I’m not saying it’s right. I’m saying to the common person it won’t matter because he won’t be charged.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Blind Item #3
Because of all the rumors about him, the former wheelchair actor has been banned from the largest music festival in South America.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Correct.

However there are plenty who would do it if they could with no backlash.

Which is why you see so many ppl in entertainment doing this stuff. They have money and access, so they do what they want. :francis:
No backlash means no punishment not whether something is morally just.
Selfishness. Narcissists who act only in regards to self gratification. Psychopaths etc.
Fame is like crack to those people. They seek it. They want everyone to know them. No wonder celebrities keep getting caught doing heinous things.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

UMG and Lucian Grainge Blast Lawyer For Adding Them to Diddy Sex Abuse Lawsuit: ‘Recklessly False’​

The Wednesday filing came in response to a lawsuit filed last month by a producer named Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, who says the rapper sexually assaulted and harassed him. The lawsuit is one of several abuse cases filed against Combs, in addition to an apparent federal criminal investigation that led to raids of his homes this week. Combs has strongly denied all allegations of wrongdoing.

But the case filed by Jones went far beyond a simple assault claim, arguing that Diddy, Grainge and many others had also violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act – the federal RICO statute that’s more often used in criminal cases against mobsters and drug cartels. He also accused the various defendants of violating federal sex trafficking laws.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I agree fully. But everyday people won’t care unless he’s charged and therefore he won’t face consequences because he skirts on the law. I’m not saying it’s right. I’m saying to the common person it won’t matter because he won’t be charged.
:mjlol: No one will ever trust him around children ever again, ESP bc it's 'technically' legal or whatever.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Blind Item #3
Because of all the rumors about him, the former wheelchair actor has been banned from the largest music festival in South America.
Oh oh oooooooooooh

If this is true :whoo:

————————

Happy Stack 6 minutes ago
Where is the gif of him falling from degrassi
Neely O'Hara36 minutes ago
Wheelchair Jimmy!

:mjlol:

Everybody on the same page with this one lol

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No backlash means no punishment not whether something is morally just.
Selfishness. Narcissists who act only in regards to self gratification. Psychopaths etc.
Fame is like crack to those people. They seek it. They want everyone to know them. No wonder celebrities keep getting caught doing heinous things.
This is why I stress legality.

If what Drake is doing is legal in Canada he will get off skate free. He will not be punished.

That’s why it matters.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
:mjlol: No one will ever trust him around children ever again, ESP bc it's 'technically' legal or whatever.
Nope. People got on MJ because allegations were brought up against him in court of law. All Drake has to do is lay back, people will forget because he wasn’t charged for anything.

It’s kind of like Vince McMahon. We knew he was a freak with power tendencies. But it’s in a lawsuit and in the court of law that we find out he pooped on a woman’s face and his reputation was tarnished. Until there’s official court documents Drake will get away with it.